Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things That Really Irritate Me

I drive about 30 miles (round trip) almost every day.I see some things

that tick me off -

Small SUV's that have the turn signals on the lower rear bumper 

Newer Ford trucks with that have all four headlights on all the time

Bright low beam LED headlights

Drivers who always have their driving lights on (even in the daytime)

Bicycle racks that cover up the rear license plate

People (usually wealthy) that register their vehicles out-of-state,

to avoid paying taxes (especially Montana)

Drivers who tailgate (especially when there's another lane open)

Drivers who speed through residential neighborhoods

Drivers who have sports cars,etc.,but don't know how to drive them properly

Drivers who stop/don't speed up while merging onto a highway/freeway

• Like 4
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

that tick me off -

Small SUV's that have the turn signals on the lower rear bumper... agree

Newer Ford trucks with that have all four headlights on all the time... agree

Bright low beam LED headlights...  the brighter the better but must be projector style with sharp cut off and properly aimed. Reflector lamps with LED or HID conversions are totally WRONG

Drivers who always have their driving lights on (even in the daytime)... All newer cars have this so I always run with mine on for the simple reason that people will turn out in front of you because they looked and didn't see any headlights so they think nothing coming. Applies to pedestrians also. Be as visible as you can

Bicycle racks that cover up the rear license plate... Don't care, I don't need to see it. Police can take care of this 

to avoid paying taxes (especially Montana)... If legal why are you not doing this?

Drivers who tailgate (especially when there's another lane open)... slow down till they pass

Drivers who speed through residential neighborhoods... agree

Drivers who have sports cars,etc.,but don't know how to drive them properly... agree

Drivers who stop/don't speed up while merging onto a highway/freeway... agree so rear end them

• Like 2
On 7/29/2022 at 7:37 PM, datzenmike said:

to avoid paying taxes (especially Montana)... If legal why are you not doing this?

He's not rich enough to own property in another state. They are. 

Same reason rich people often maintain a residence in Texas, even if they don't live here full time. Lets them not pay state income taxes.

Edited by datsunfreak

I disagree - the majority of them don't have residences out of state,

just avoiding paying in state taxes.

When I lived in California,I always registered my vehicles there.The

only time I didn't is when I bought new vehicles in Oregon,so that I could

put enough miles on them to register them in CA.You had to have at least 

3000 miles on them to be able to do that.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:12 AM, bottomwatcher said:

All that open space and they build the houses almost touching each other. Reminds me of California.

Looks like they have been Californicated.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

They'd have to have some kind of residence there to register it in that state wouldn't they? 

No.

All you need is a post office box.

There are mail forwarding services. Full time RVers do this. South Dakota is a very popular place to do this. If all the people who call South Dakota “home” were in the state at the same time the population would double.

• Like 1
On 7/29/2022 at 4:34 PM, angliagt said:

that tick me off -

Small SUV's that have the turn signals on the lower rear bumper 

Newer Ford trucks with that have all four headlights on all the time

Bright low beam LED headlights

Drivers who always have their driving lights on (even in the daytime)

Bicycle racks that cover up the rear license plate

to avoid paying taxes (especially Montana)

Drivers who tailgate (especially when there's another lane open)

Drivers who speed through residential neighborhoods

Drivers who have sports cars,etc.,but don't know how to drive them properly

Drivers who stop/don't speed up while merging onto a highway/freeway

Add to this, the fucking idiots that get on the freeway, and immediately go all the way to the fast lane, and go 5 under the limit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

No.

All you need is a post office box.

There are mail forwarding services. Full time RVers do this. South Dakota is a very popular place to do this. If all the people who call South Dakota “home” were in the state at the same time the population would double.

or a family member willing to take your mail at their house

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

Looks like they have been Californicated.Can cut the whole neighborhoods grass in one hour on one tank of gas and when someone farts,everybody knows..It is a 2 acre minimum to build a house here,no trailers or apartments.We are a red county...Drove home today,A neighbor has 2 big flags in his yard,one said F...Biden,couldn't read the other,wind was blowing.He also has a firing range in his back yard.We ,from Georgia believe in guns...Don't need a license to carry one here.It makes it a even playing field...Take no prisoners,then you have to feed them.Stand your ground.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Seeing the story on the athlete Griner,& her arrest & conviction in Russia.

If you were traveling to that type of country,I would think that you'd be EXTREMELY

careful on what you packed.

Your thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heard she was surprised they didn't read her the Miranda rights.....Um, your country's laws do not travel across borders just because you do.

If you turn your back on the American flag, it should turn its back on you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

If you were traveling to that type of country,I would think that you'd be EXTREMELY

Your thoughts?

Having grown up in San Diego, with Mexico only 15 minutes away, I have heard so many stories on how people kept getting in trouble down in Mexico. And I had to remind them that once they cross that border, they are at the mercy of a whole different set of rules! 

Some thought it was a free for all and you could do anything! It's Mexico! Right? Nope, very Wrong! 

Griner probably had traveled with her stupid dope crap a few times and didn't think nothing of it, and from what I heard, apparently she is hot shit over there. But going there, weeks before an invasion and tensions running high between our countries, should have been enough not to go! But, money talks and bullshit walks for her, so she went and this time they cared about what she did or brought with her. So yeah, she became a lesson for all! 

Should we trade her for the so called merchant of death? No. That guy is responsible for lots of dead people, she is responsible for lots of dead brain cells! Let the lawyers and diplomats get her out, and let this be a lesson to all those who take things for granted. 

Hell, even when I travel to another state, I still watch what I do or say! 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, angliagt said:

Your thoughts?

.Someone else is eating her honey...

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Haha 1