Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things NOT original...

Front air dam

Tires and rims

Fender mirrors

Door frame mounter L&R side mirrors

Battery

Painted valve cover

Air filter on valve cover

Front turn signal lenses

Top radiator hose and hose clamp

Multiple hose clamps on fuel lines

Clutch reservoir cap

Fender flairs

Lower riveted on skirts/ground effect? on bed and cab

Steering wheel

Gear shift and dust boot

Tape deck/CD player

Vacuum brake booster or cruise control behind battery?

Floor mat carpets.

Air filter or lack of.

Air freshener

• Like 3
On 6/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, bottomwatcher said:

There was some strange noises coming from the corner of the shop. A quick investigation revealed somebody was helping themselves at the all you can eat buffet. He even has a guilty look on his face.

20220610_161559.thumb.jpg.58a4ac2f7a2f3f754194a7a4c3f385b6.jpg

I have caught and relocated 7 or 8 of those from my yard this year already.  The wife likes feeding the birds too, and those SOBs will take everything until all the feeders are empty.

13 hours ago, angliagt said:

Well,except for all that,it IS original.

All original parts that are there are original, it's just the replaced and additional parts that are not original.  Clear?  😉

7 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

I have caught and relocated 7 or 8 of those from my yard this year already.  The wife likes feeding the birds too, and those SOBs will take everything until all the feeders are empty.

You might want to get creative, like this guy.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, iceman510 said:

All original parts that are there are original, it's just the replaced and additional parts that are not original.  Clear?  😉

Ahhh, like Wendys and Burger King only use 100% beef in their patties. The sawdust is 100% wood

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, iceman510 said:

XSP8T47.jpg

9 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Glad to hear you relocated them. They are just being chipmunks. I live in the woods because I prefer animals to people. I don't have pets or kids so my furry and feathered friends are part of my entertainment. The birdseed budget is kind of nuts. Anyways my solution to the problem is the chipmunk now has is own bowl that only gets filled a couple of times a day. He comes for visits in the shop and is kind of inspirational. If I take a break and the chipmunk takes two runs at the bowl and comes back for a third I need to get my lazy ass out of the chair and back to work. I wear myself out trying to outwork a chipmunk but productivity is up in the project department due to him. He also gets a few shop tunes, this is his favorite.

• Like 1

We're heading to Iowa for a family reunion soon,& we're planning on

staying in Springfield,Illinois to see things regarding Abraham Lincoln.

The Blue Ox Millworks in Eureka,CA built a replica of Lincoln's hearse

for the 150th anniversary of his death in 2015.We saw them building it

when we lived there.

The amazing thing is that this was all done from the only known remaing

photograph of it.Lincoln's Hearse

• Like 2
On 6/17/2022 at 10:18 PM, angliagt said:

We're heading to Iowa for a family reunion soon,& we're planning on

staying in Springfield,Illinois to see things regarding Abraham Lincoln.

The Blue Ox Millworks in Eureka,CA built a replica of Lincoln's hearse

for the 150th anniversary of his death in 2015.We saw them building it

when we lived there.

The amazing thing is that this was all done from the only known remaing

photograph of it.Lincoln's Hearse

The Lincoln Museum there is awesome.  I used to live about an hour away from Springfield, so we visited his house, New Salem for field trips for the kids and the old state capitol a few times.  Worth the visit.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2022 at 11:11 AM, Racer X 69 said:

Squirrel torture mazes?

Lol,  no on my work computer it says image not available.  Works on my personal pc.  Guess I need to check it first.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

Sylvester going after Tweety?

Wife put up bird feeders so the neighbor's cat Spinnaker who we call Tuxedo comes over for a warm meal. Often sits on a cushion on a chair on the front porch. Can't be bothered to go across the street. The balls he has.

This morning there was a thump, sounded like on the roof. So I go out and the crows are taking a shit and he comes over the roof crest with his patented 'fuck you' walk.  

• Like 2