Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So long Liz, you'll be missed. Long live the king.

So,it'll me King Charles (the something)?

I wonder when the British will get tired of financially

supporting the Royal Family.They are among the wealthiest

citizens there.I would think that they'd be left to take care

of themselves by now.

Big wheels were the shit until the green machine came along. I would ride an adult version of that. Maybe a sit and spin too. I remember "aging out" of the sit and spin because there was a weight limit where you got tossed over. Kind of like an unbalanced load in the washing machine. Stretch Armstrong only lasted a day back then because the curiosity to find out what was inside always lead to an early death for him. He kind of looked like a used condom after that jelly looking stuff drained out of him. Silly putty, the weeble wobble, hungry hungry hippo, mousetrap, erector sets, legos, slot cars,  Estes and water rockets. Oops can't forget the short lived jarts. Nowadays only phones videos and social media its seems for the kids.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Big wheels were the shit until the green machine came along. I would ride an adult version of that. Maybe a sit and spin too. I remember "aging out" of the sit and spin because there was a weight limit where you got tossed over. Kind of like an unbalanced load in the washing machine. Stretch Armstrong only lasted a day back then because the curiosity to find out what was inside always lead to an early death for him. He kind of looked like a used condom after that jelly looking stuff drained out of him. Silly putty, the weeble wobble, hungry hungry hippo, mousetrap, erector sets, legos, slot cars,  Estes and water rockets. Oops can't forget the short lived jarts. Nowadays only phones videos and social media its seems for the kids.

In my lousy Jessie Pinkman impression "Green Machines were the bomb, Yo" 

• Like 1

Hoola hoops, cap guns, coonskin hats, six guns, pop bottle caps, Lone Ranger masks, Ovaltine decoder rings, Cracker Jack, The Shadow on the radio at night and Hopalong Cassidy and Rin Tin Tin Saturday morning on the TV, stiff leather shoes at school, running shoes at home and over the summer holidays, Dinky Toys, plastic soldiers in cereal boxes, Charles Atlas on the back of comic books, TV stations shut down from midnight till 6 in the morning displaying test patterns with an Indian on it if you got up too early, throwing rocks all the way to school, home made sling shots, hair cuts at home, mumbly peg with Jack Knife, marbles, baseball cards with chewing gum.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, datsunfreak said:

Scale it up?

Better yet. Power it up! I think KAE power might be a bit much but a gear reduction starter attached to a flywheel might do the trick. It would cause a high velocity dismount before ever getting a chance of burning up. Kind of like a horizontal mechanical bull. Hook up a change box and a timer or better yet debit card reader. Place it in a Redneck bar with a catch cage and film drunk rednecks getting slung off at high velocity. Make some residual cash by starting a YouTube channel showing best unintentional dismounts. Thanks for planting this seed of a retirement plan in my head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2