Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, FrankRizzo said:

Nice grouping...

5flHMlC.jpg

Only some of that is a nice grouping, if you take out 5 of those holes you would still have about a 14" group. Counting the flier that ends up close to 3'.  If you take the sticker numbers as a count of shots fired 16&17 aren't in frame or don't even hit the car.

I'm watching a 1961 movie called, "The Devil's Partner". Somewhere between 34 minutes and 40 minutes, the 1957 Plymouth police car in the movie drives past a Datsun dealership with the name spelled out in huge letters on individual blocks on poles probably 20+ feet tall. All the tags on the cars are California and I think the dealership has been in a few movie backgrounds though later movies show it to have some kind of stucco, arched office. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, q-tip said:

Only some of that is a nice grouping, if you take out 5 of those holes you would still have about a 14" group. Counting the flier that ends up close to 3'.  If you take the sticker numbers as a count of shots fired 16&17 aren't in frame or don't even hit the car.

Supposed the car was moving?!? at like 70 MPH? Not a bad spread....Disirregardless (my favorite word) - me think the guy did not open the door and walk away

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, q-tip said:

Probably done by an anti - Ford officer.

• Like 1
On 3/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, FrankRizzo said:

Supposed the car was moving?!? at like 70 MPH? Not a bad spread....Disirregardless (my favorite word) - me think the guy did not open the door and walk away

Suppose that 70mph car is traveling straight at the shooter still a fairly straightforward shot....and that car was not traveling 70mph when it was shot....

Just sold some records to a guy on Craigslist, dude drove 20 miles to spend 10$ on 40 records , bought more paid 60$ .. KO

Also : got Datsun parts for anyone in San Diego to check out... I'll make a list (if this is the place) 

And a Z that I need to sell for 20K 

Something about going to grow cannabis in BC

Edited by 240zness
Spelling
  • Like 3