Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, 240zness said:

Just sold some records to a guy on Craigslist, dude drove 20 miles to spend 10$ on 40 records , bought more paid 60$ .. KO

Also : got Datsun parts for anyone in San Diego to check out... I'll make a list (if this is the place) 

And a Z that I need to sell for 20K 

Something about going to grow cannabis in BC

Fuck Canada,, shit is stupid expensive up there...   Southern Oregon or even Washington coast in the old saw mills ,, they are already wired for major power and cheap labor.. 

On 3/17/2019 at 5:54 PM, VFR800 said:

tumblr_otgs40wYzS1syvl3fo1_500.gif

36 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

That better not be a trap.

I ain't into boys.

(As much.)

Also, random pic of some junk from the stash of my Vietnam vet buddy.

No Adam's apple, so no regrets later.

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Container ship carrying 2,000 supercars, including 37 Porsches, sinks off the coast of France

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6828463/Italian-container-ship-bound-Brazil-carrying-2-000-cars-sinks-coast-France.html

Last Tuesday, an Italian merchant vessel ran aground in the Atlantic Ocean some 150 miles off the coast of France

Grande America, a cargo ship that was operated by the Italian company Grimaldi Lines, was sailing from Hamburg to Casablanca

After docking in Casablanca, it was eventually scheduled to sail to Brazil

But it sank about 150 nautical miles southwest of Brest, France at a depth of 15,000 feet 

I wonder how you run aground and sink in 15,000 feet of water. Maybe the tide came in....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Last Tuesday, an Italian merchant vessel ran aground in the Atlantic Ocean some 150 miles off the coast of France

Grande America, a cargo ship that was operated by the Italian company Grimaldi Lines, was sailing from Hamburg to Casablanca

After docking in Casablanca, it was eventually scheduled to sail to Brazil

But it sank about 150 nautical miles southwest of Brest, France at a depth of 15,000 feet 

I wonder how you run aground and sink in 15,000 feet of water. Maybe the tide came in....

Sonar failed possibly, bad situation regardless.

8 hours ago, VFR800 said:

5c7098f8a0454.image.jpg?resize=1700,1135

No doubt this is in eastern Washington. I road tripped over last Friday to look at a car in Spocaine. Anyway the who ever driving this Jeep is a dumbass! Road is straight so they were on their fucking phone like every other dumb ass I saw in my travels.

• Like 3

Had some tires delivered Wednesday ,,that should have been delivered Tuesday ( said i wasn't home) and had to send description of house ,,,, the God damn Russian fucker was supposed to go to, he still couldn't find it

after sending detailed description of shack to shipping company i get text..  I wasn't home again

No,,,,, can assure you I do not live in a bright yellow house it's brown with multiple brown garages,, just like I said... and yes there maybe another house on my road with forklifts parked in driveway ,, but not within 2500 feet

for fucks sake

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 3/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, thisismatt said:

Container ship carrying 2,000 supercars, including 37 Porsches, sinks off the coast of France

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6828463/Italian-container-ship-bound-Brazil-carrying-2-000-cars-sinks-coast-France.html

On 3/20/2019 at 8:21 PM, datzenmike said:

Or ran aground on the way into port and sank from a leak after leaving port. It's poorly written. Besides... it's not like it was a ship load of GTRs

Google says there restarting production of GT3s

• Haha 1