Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

There has to be enthusiasts exemptions .. I bet if a person looked at actual RCW it would be there somewhere ,, even if in cryptic language.. 

Actually,you need to get a junk certificate for a vehicle

before you dismantle it.

10 hours ago, tr8er said:

You object to honey in tea?  

I object to honey in MY tea. 

33slvv.jpg

Tea is very delicate subtle taste and easily overpowered by anything added to it. I keep my tea at work in a separate cupboard away from all the hibiscus lemon grass orange peel raspberry infusion crap or it will transfer into my tea. It's very sensitive to absorbing other smells and tastes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Took me all of 10 minutes to find

Automobile Dismantler Exclusions

The term "automobile dismantler" does not include any of the following:

• The owner of any premises on which two or more unregistered and inoperable vehicles are held or stored, if the vehicles are used, or intended to be used, for restoration or as replacement parts or otherwise in conjunction with any business of a licensed dealer, manufacturer, or transporter, or in conjunction with the operation and maintenance of any fleet of motor vehicles used for the transportation of persons or property.
  • The owner of any premises or property used in conjunction with any agricultural, farming, mining, ranching, or motor vehicle repair business.
  • Any person engaged in the restoration of vehicles of the type described in Vehicle Code Section 5004or in the restoration of other vehicles having historic or classic significance.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/vehindustry/ol/dismantler?fbclid=IwAR3Cd7bP0ASba9kMDMWXDx7vXn8NTMZyLOAYx-b1ULMIyR6V6uR8zUMgCHQ

There are other exceptions but i couldn't imagine them applying to anyone on here.

In Thurston county Washington, the loop hole is worded " enthusiast  type vehicle in the state of active restoration"  bet you can guess how i know that. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I object to honey in MY tea. 

33slvv.jpg

Tea is very delicate subtle taste and easily overpowered by anything added to it. I keep my tea at work in a separate cupboard away from all the hibiscus lemon grass orange peel raspberry infusion crap or it will transfer into my tea. It's very sensitive to absorbing other smells and tastes.

Image result for Dandies drinking tea

• Haha 2
On 6/18/2019 at 10:31 PM, bananahamuck said:

Took me all of 10 minutes to find

Automobile Dismantler Exclusions

The term "automobile dismantler" does not include any of the following:

• The owner of any premises on which two or more unregistered and inoperable vehicles are held or stored, if the vehicles are used, or intended to be used, for restoration or as replacement parts or otherwise in conjunction with any business of a licensed dealer, manufacturer, or transporter, or in conjunction with the operation and maintenance of any fleet of motor vehicles used for the transportation of persons or property.
  • The owner of any premises or property used in conjunction with any agricultural, farming, mining, ranching, or motor vehicle repair business.
  • Any person engaged in the restoration of vehicles of the type described in Vehicle Code Section 5004or in the restoration of other vehicles having historic or classic significance.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/vehindustry/ol/dismantler?fbclid=IwAR3Cd7bP0ASba9kMDMWXDx7vXn8NTMZyLOAYx-b1ULMIyR6V6uR8zUMgCHQ

There are other exceptions but i couldn't imagine them applying to anyone on here.

In Thurston county Washington, the loop hole is worded " enthusiast  type vehicle in the state of active restoration"  bet you can guess how i know that. 

well, brother, maybe common sense car laws ain't entirely extinct in Cali!

• Like 1