Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

I remember back when they made GT0's

I drove a new '69 4 gear and 'Ram Air'. Once. But it was wet and snowing. That's why the owner let me.😩 Had a ride in a year old '66 GTO automatic. I wasn't driving and almost shit my teenage pants. A friend had borrowed it (with permission) and was showing off.

18 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

tumblr_owgod8sRCU1r95hfco1_400.gif

Roller chicks don't shave...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My buddy Mike rebuilt a 67 GTO 4speed but got seriuosly fucked on an engine rebuild so i gave him a 455 i had been tripping over since forever.. He had that rebuild with all the mean shit the first guy was supposed to use in first engine..  Came over to show me.. Upon leaving he punched it straight out of driveway,,  took out of here,, got squirly ,, still slammed 2nd and posi caught and it bounced about 2 1/2 feet towards opposite side ditch,,  stood solidly on brakes locking them up just before edge of fog line then regrouped and punched it again off down the road ( probably out of embarrassment ) . ..

he left the weirdest set of burnie marks ever 

• Haha 1

Back in '69 a co-worker got a new 340 Dart. He had big arms. He could rubber through first and into second. I went back in daylight and second was where the rubber got darker, there was no space in between. It's just not the same today. All you hear are rev limiters... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ta ta ta ta Daaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

It's jail-bait if you need it to be.....

You got to listen to the sound of the hot country band
Two heels a shuffling on the dance floor sand
Sing a song play some pong, shoot a little pool
Hitting on the honeys right out of high school
Fifteen'll get you 20 , but that's all right
Cause they'll be rocking and a rolling on a Livingston Saturday night ............................................... Jimmy Buffett

• Like 2

Ha!    Buttons worth pushing.  Our companies employment contract has a termination claus re: steely dan on the job site.   Can’t imagine we’d actually follow through with it, but it made us laught when writing our contracts.  And I was desperate for anything resembling fun when we were doing that crap.