Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Local LA newscaster, I liked the guy, was always on Saturday mornings.

Wife and a 9 year old girl.

I dont get it.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/la-news-ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-death-autopsy-meth-toxicity-inserting-drug-anus-overdose/

And

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/cause-news-anchor-chris-burrous-death-now-known

Edited by FrankRizzo
  • Haha 1

Of You have kids in high school or going to major university you have to have Facebook to f find out anything.

but yeah it gets pretty stupid over there,,, I was just in there and I dude was asking when Eagle rock was,,, posted directly over a guy taking part requests for Eaglerock,,, with the date in first sentence...... Holy shit bird !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, FrankRizzo said:

This at the end...

"If you, or anyone you know, struggles with addiction, please call the drug and alcohol abuse hotline 24/7 at 1-888-506-0699." 

Should read...

"If you, or anyone you know, feels the need to shove large quantities random narcotics up your date and then party on with a round of fisting,........ ."

Shit i dont even know what to suggest as help for that??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

This at the end...

"If you, or anyone you know, struggles with addiction, please call the drug and alcohol abuse hotline 24/7 at 1-888-506-0699." 

Should read...

"If you, or anyone you know, feels the need to shove large quantities random narcotics up your date and then party on with a round of fisting,........ ."

Shit i dont even know what to suggest as help for that??

Sharp stick in the eye…

• Like 3

I would think it would be hard to hide a crack addiction. I'm guessing his partner shoved it up there or introduced him to it (maybe previously, maybe not) and most likely the other stuff. Maybe he found that he liked this new found thrill. It's not clear what killed him, probably vomiting into said mask from a combination of drugs and a fist. It seems like he was the submissive in this partnership and got in over his head. I base this on him wearing the 'gimp' mask. Always interesting when people check out doing 'strange' things. David Carradine comes to mind.

I love this fitting tune by Don Pedley.... who also has much dirty laundry himself

It's always celebrities or people of note that get the most interest. 

All I can say is... whatever man....

• Thanks 1

With a lack self control and extreme low self esteem/self loathing, addictive behaviors can really spin out of control and turn into self harm. Unfortunately, there are masochistic personality types who prey on people like that to get their rocks off. Ad dishinibiting drugs to that and it's like mixing chlorine and ammonia. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I would think it would be hard to hide a crack addiction. I'm guessing his partner shoved it up there or introduced him to it (maybe previously, maybe not) and most likely the other stuff. Maybe he found that he liked this new found thrill. It's not clear what killed him, probably vomiting into said mask from a combination of drugs and a fist. It seems like he was the submissive in this partnership and got in over his head. I base this on him wearing the 'gimp' mask. Always interesting when people check out doing 'strange' things. David Carradine comes to mind.

I love this fitting tune by Don Pedley.... who also has much dirty laundry himself

It's always celebrities or people of note that get the most interest. 

All I can say is... whatever man....

Can't scream a "safe" word if you can't scream?

Hey im not disagreeing in any way, i just find it immensely amusing! We keep creating all these stupid rules, laws and devices to keep people "safe" and good ole nature and Darwin keep coming up with new and exciting ways for people to remove themselves from the gene pool

• Like 2