Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B. Does the 91 have 4 oxygen sensors, or just the 2?

LS400 should already have an LSD. At least mine does.

I think it has 4 but I'm not sure.

I not sure about LSD I spun em pretty good in a parking lot, left, and came back and there was only one mark there

25k working at wallmart? Not sure about that. Maybe mid management.

That sounds about right. Managers start at around $11 around here.

Last year when I worked at Amazon I made 13.75 and worked 9 months out of the year with overtime I didn't make more than 22k

• Like 1

They are.

That's how retail works. Very few employees work full time. That way the employer gets out of paying for benefits and overtime. Mrs. Racer worked at Slaveway for 20 years and the only thing she got was a cheesy desk clock with a Safeway logo on it and the Retail Clerk's union pension. She hated the business and all the bullshit that is handed down the the employees.

I figure since she could put up with that shit for 20 years I shouldn't have any trouble.

I've worked for them for 44 years (in October).Now I only work

two days a week.

I'm glad that I'm not starting out there.

• Like 2

2 naked girls, yes. Hot? Nah.

Actually I never said they were hot.

But.

If those biscuits invited me to come play in their gardens, I'd happily plow their furrows. Repeatedly.

Gardening is fun.

• Like 1

May The 4th Be With You,....(my star wars for the day, ,,the first movie was released may the 25th 1977,....darn 1977)

I watched that first movie at the Everett Motor Movie Drive In (there is a strip mall and a Slaveway store there now). Took the biscuit I was dating at the time, some beer and snacks, in my '62 Impala wagon.

I don't remember the movie all that much.

Some space stuff, laser guns, a couple robots, and a princess.

Meanwhile, in the back of the wagon . . . . .

I watched that first movie at the Everett Motor Movie Drive In (there is a strip mall and a Slaveway store there now). Took the biscuit I was dating at the time, some beer and snacks, in my '62 Impala wagon.

I don't remember the movie all that much.

Some space stuff, laser guns, a couple robots, and a princess.

Meanwhile, in the back of the wagon . . . . .

Well? Don't leave us hanging. Who/what was in the back of the wagon?

• Like 1

I wana see the pics of the wagon. I grew up around lowriders, mostly impalas but the wagons were always my favorite.

Sadly I don't have any photos of the car. Photography wasn't my focus at that point. More like pussy, cars and pussy.

It wasn't a lowrider though. 283 with Holley 4 barrel, Weiand dual plane high rise intake, Isky cam (I forget what grind), Heddman headers with Purple Hornies (a header muffler that did little to reduce the noise), Powerglide, air shocks, big meats with Cragar SS mags. I laid the rear seat down the day I bought it and finished the back out with shag carpet and black curtains.

Chick's dad's hated to see me pull up for a night out.

It would have looked like this, only white, higher in the back, with the Cragar SS all around, and the rears were 10" wide:

34345118131_5c328ed7fd_b.jpg

• Like 6

Just realized that today is the Revenge of the 5th.

Now one may think that would be tied to yesterday's May the Forth be with you.

But really it is referring to that 5th I drank last night.

• Like 5

^^^^^^^ this is uber fucking cool!

Imagine that, jacked up in the back with the 10" wide wheels on the back.

A few years later I pulled the engine, tranny, wheels and tires, and put them into a 1964 Chevelle 2 door post, like this only brown metallic.

34435244486_c3ca35d222_z.jpg

The post cars had an inline 6, and were lighter than the hardtop cars.

• Like 2

Just realized that today is the Revenge of the 5th.

Now one may think that would be tied to yesterday's May the Forth be with you.

But really it is referring to that 5th I drank last night.

actually revenge of the 5th comes tonight after a day of eating and drinking cinco de mayo

Got totally wasted on margaritas in San Antoino CDM years ago now, tossed cookies what felt like for hours. Even today the smell of tequila gives me a wave of nausea.

• Like 1

Women are so funny sometimes. They think that their long silences or “I won’t talk to you” attitudes is actually a punishment.

Quite.

Punishment is having to listen to the 400 million word non stop thesis they give you about a lot of unimportant shit their "friends" have been doing and saying.

• Like 3