Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There isn't a guy here who wouldn't plow the furrow of either one of them given a chance.

Can't say I would cross the street to do either. Not because I'm not a 'guy', just that I don't care.

He wasn't counting the guy men

who's guy?

I met hobo. I identify with him as being guy.

If the naked chef pics don't spike one's interest, well...

crop_90TV_Maher_Yiannopoulos_01843.jpg-d

so just because there's a naked female I have to automatically want to fuck her? Sorry dude, takes a little more than tits and a coochie to pique my interest. Better be able to hold a conversation.

At my age I'm no longer a walking hard on. What a relief to not see half the population as a furrow to plough but to be more selective of where you do do your ploughing.

• Like 1

hobos definitely.  a Jenny sassy pissy , that aint no shit

Step A.  LS400

Drain that nasty ass looking fluid out the tranny before it fucks something up. 

Oh did i mention tranny fluid for that fucker is going to be about $80 for 12 quarts??

. Feel old yet ?

At my age I'm no longer a walking hard on. What a relief to not see half the population as a furrow to plough but to be more selective of where you do do your ploughing.

Jeezus. How old are you?

Reached my peak around 18 or so. I'm over 60 and the General still wakes me up every morning. Taps me on the chest and tells me, "Let's tear off some of that biscuit next to us in the bed! And if she won't have it, then the gal at the grocery store will do!"

I still have to work very diligently to keep the little guy in line. He actually believes he still can direct my daily adventures.

• Like 3