Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am fixing up an old chevy just like this.

641_7967b00ae8_low_res.JPG

Except it isn't a panel delivery and  ,, there are patches of rust covering it ,, , and the whole front end is in the upper shelf in my garage with no real way of ever getting it down and it has been sitting outside since 1995 ,,,,, it's about 2 feet higher cuz it has model A front axle in front,,  and it's red ,,,, or it was. . 

Other than that it's pretty much the same really

• Like 6

Even today the smell of tequila gives me a wave of nausea.

This one time in mexico...

Started drinking in Ensenada, then more in TJ.

Realised I was going over 100 in the 4dr automatic, in Oceanside.

When did we cross the border?

tumblr_mxjy1plphz1rhy09eo1_400.jpg

• Like 4

I am fixing up an old chevy just like this.

641_7967b00ae8_low_res.JPG

Except it isn't a panel delivery and  ,, there are patches of rust covering it ,, , and the whole front end is in the upper shelf in my garage with no real way of ever getting it down and it has been sitting outside since 1995 ,,,,, it's about 2 feet higher cuz it has model A front axle in front,,  and it's red ,,,, or it was. . 

Other than that it's pretty much the same really

So,it's the same thing - only completely different? 

• Like 1

I learned today that palm tattoos are a bad idea for me

Yeah, no fapping for weeks....

My worst one was my right knee.... every time the tattoo needle hit the titanium in there... my vision would go white.

Got it done though. 5 hours, I like it, but knee tattoos are weird.

• Like 1

no i was getting chest work done and i asked a question about it. was thinking gear shift pattern. didn't happen, no man juice on my hands either gato. shoulders, not so bad. back, depends on area, could be bad, could be fine. chest, ok except for on top of the rib bones. i can straight up text you a picture if you want gato

no i was getting chest work done and i asked a question about it. was thinking gear shift pattern. didn't happen, no man juice on my hands either gato. shoulders, not so bad. back, depends on area, could be bad, could be fine. chest, ok except for on top of the rib bones. i can straight up text you a picture if you want gato

Get your belly tattooed. Now that's pain.

I heard the palm hurts. The sides of my fingers hurt enough though.

Get your belly tattooed. Now that's pain.

I heard the palm hurts. The sides of my fingers hurt enough though.

too much stretch in belly skin. i don't want to end up with a distorted tattoo

He needs a camel tat......on one of his toes....I bet that will spark conversation!

no, nobody touches my feet

I've got tattoos on my lower stomach, chest, feet, hands including between fingers,

used to tattoo when I was younger and one day we decided to find out what the most painful spot was, went to town without ink on me all over, face, ear, neck, collar bone, tail bone, hands, feet etc etc...

Worst was the armpit

It was the Major suck

i've gotten close enough to my armpits to know better than to tattoo them. same with ribs and spine although i think closer to the ribs was worse than closer to my spine. left shoulder is easier than my right shoulder was but my right shoulder was first and i wasn't quite as used to accepting pain as i am now.