Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It isn't politically correct to call them the Generation Pussy.

How about the porcelain generation? Can't call them the corelle generation. That stuff is pretty tuff.

• Like 1

I have no problem with hobo, he's a cool guy, but the hipster chic thing... only the most desperate metrosexual self castration of one's manhood masquerading as a clever bastardization of 90s grunge... why should I have a problem with that?

• Like 3

Proud to be of the latch key generation, or generation in between.

Gen xers seem to suffer from broken trust and racial anxiety. Millenials are kinda annoying and always quote bs they read online.

Both my parents were imigrants.  We/they had 7 children!  When we asked our parents " Why we had so many siblings" the answer was "Because there were so many of you, that beyond the fifth it got so confused that the oldest began filling in for the youngest and it seemed so much no more craziest" We / you were the probably the definition of "Latch Key" children but that was  what raising a family was about before the invention of multi-generation welfare 'WE DESERVE" WELFARE ADDICTED NOT SO FORMALLY NAMED NONMETERMAL UNITS WITH NO REGARD FOR PATERNAL ORIGINAL OR SERNAMES OR KNOWLDGE OF SUCH! Both of my parents made their marriage worked, and so did our children!  God bless the institution of Marriage [hetoraginal BTW]!

And you may wonder why that Idiot TRUMP has to so many otherwise "followers"! 

• Like 1

Yeah but not quite as badass as you would have thought the characters should be.
 Like the Penelope pitstop one,,,,,,,,,,,, really? ugly chick? Scary as hell looking maybe but not ugly

xUmVxWK.jpg

found them by image search .. Wacky Races, Fury Road style,,, someone on another forum suggested

• Like 4