Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After being on Ratsun for 6 years, I decided to make my first Ratsuner connection....ya, I am a hermit. BUTT, the Datsuns were home at 37th Ave SW Tumwater....no Ratsuner....well I tried.

Are you sure that wasn't Jrocks business,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or were the people you talked to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dead?

An employee said the Owner was out that owned the Datsuns, I asked him to mention a ratsuner had dropped by...ya I figured it was Jrocks shop. I was hoping to find it...I will be needing his services soon.

• Like 1

Gen Millennial gives way to Gen Snowflake. Heard the term a few times, but only looked at it after clicking through some news on Bing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3632119/Why-today-s-young-women-just-FEEBLE-t-cope-ideas-challenge-right-view-world-says-academic.html

"‘Generation Snowflake’ is the term for these teens, one that’s now used frequently in the U.S. and becoming more common here. It describes a fragile, thin-skinned younger generation that can’t cope with conflicting views, let alone criticism"

(pointed out I had the wrong Gen)

Gen X gives way to Gen Snowflake. Heard the term a few times, but only looked at it after clicking through some news on Bing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3632119/Why-today-s-young-women-just-FEEBLE-t-cope-ideas-challenge-right-view-world-says-academic.html

"‘Generation Snowflake’ is the term for these teens, one that’s now used frequently in the U.S. and becoming more common here. It describes a fragile, thin-skinned younger generation that can’t cope with conflicting views, let alone criticism"

Younger generation? Sounds like half the entire population, young and old.

There's a book called The 3rd Wave, by the futurist Alvin Tofler. In it he talks about a 100 year cycle for generational patterns that stem from one generation reacting to the way their parent's raised them. ie. "I'll never do that to my kids what my parents did to me." One neurosis manifesting another in cycles. Yet another stupid human trick. 

Gen X gives way to Gen Snowflake. Heard the term a few times, but only looked at it after clicking through some news on Bing.

I disagree and find it offensive that you would say that. Also, snowflake is derrogatory. You need more hugs

• Like 3