Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BULL SHIT!!! What about all the lives that were saved buy smoking pot? Like the ones that don't go out of the house and play video game all day and night. Or people who would otherwise beat the living shit out of everyone if they didn't smoke weed. Oops, I just overdosed. 

Did he just lump traffic accidents from drunk driving and MJ together? If MJ is the second most implicated drug then what was the first??? Sounded like it. I think there are more DD accident deaths  than MJ accident deaths. 20% are DD and MJ combined. Who the fuck smokes but doesn't drink?

• Like 1

Yes he did, Mike, anything to rid of hemp, funny how none of those ass clowns don't say anything positive about the use of hemp with lower THC, it's a great industrial product and shit...it's a fucking weed....grows like blackberry bushes, big pharma in the pocket of the politicians is directly the problem, especially now a days where scientists are finding much better treatments and in some cases cures for cancer patients...meh...so upsetting...

I'm not a fan of hemp. I see assholes say they have pain or w/e just so they can smoke up. Talk about abuse. Jesus I have more respect if you say I just like getting fucked up. I smell it several time a week riding my bike home on the highway. No shit. I guess if I can smell it then I'm safe.

• Like 1

Yes he did, Mike, anything to rid of hemp, funny how none of those ass clowns don't say anything positive about the use of hemp with lower THC, it's a great industrial product and shit...it's a fucking weed....grows like blackberry bushes, big pharma in the pocket of the politicians is directly the problem, especially now a days where scientists are finding much better treatments and in some cases cures for cancer patients...meh...so upsetting...

Use of medical MJ is now legal in two states of Australia and precedent is that other states and territories will follow this.

• Like 1

BULL SHIT!!! What about all the lives that were saved buy smoking pot? Like the ones that don't go out of the house and play video game all day and night. Or people who would otherwise beat the living shit out of everyone if they didn't smoke weed. Oops, I just overdosed.

What about all the normal people who were bored to death listening to stoners talk about the Greatfull Dead?

• Like 2

Actually, lack of brain/body stimulation in a partner can lead to lower life expectancy.

Also one word,,,,,watersports!!!....weed and water sports are like bathtubs and hairdryers.

Well, mixing weed and water sports can certainly be fatal.  Weed and watersports is a whole other activity, with the former sometimes resulting in the latter.

• Like 1

Well, mixing weed and water sports can certainly be fatal.  Weed and watersports is a whole other activity, with the former sometimes resulting in the latter.

Just googled it and found no recorded deaths from smoking herb and peeing on people, so...

• Like 2