Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

let me borrow this one for five minutes

Seriously though I avoid the bikini stands. And when I do go I look them in the face. Much more fun to see the confusion in their eyes

I'm usually in the Mini, so a little tricky to get a full show. They're cool chicks, regardless. The blonde is the manager.

When I take the Landcruiser to work, I always stop by! :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too. Unless there isn't an underwear stand nearby, then I'll settle for bikini. Hobo, FYI, that confused look is natural and always there.

bikini/underwear, all the same to me. i would live in a nudist colony if i could

i had the worst time one day trying to decide if i should tell the girl on the other side of my coffee that she had lipstick on her tooth. i wanted to see the look on her face but at the same time i just wanted to get out of there

• Like 1

and i don't feel a 7 year old should be in that environment

since she's in my house i have to take her into consideration when i make decisions. it's been rough. "pay house bill or buy another car/parts/paint/bike/go to jamaica?........" has turned into "well i can't do whatever i want anymore"

• Like 1

let me borrow this one for five minutes

Seriously though I avoid the bikini stands. And when I do go I look them in the face. Much more fun to see the confusion in their eyes

Ive been to two, and the second one the chick looked like that from behind, turned around and BOOM fuckin super bad lazy eye, I almost lost it.

• Like 2

On The Topic of Giving and Take of Shit. 

The terminology used in the distribution of excrement underscores the anal retentive nature of our society. On the surface, we see "shit" as an undesirable offering, hence the logic of "I give shit, but do not take it in return".  Then for the truly disinvested, there is the "No shits given." position. But when it comes down to the nitty gritty of when we actually part with our shit, we call it "taking a shit" as though we can't bare to let it go. I chock this up to conflicting narrative during potty training, but that conversation will be left for a different thread.

Sigmund-Freud-1.jpg

As children, a fear of loosing something from inside of us may seem to scary, thus causing the problem of raising an anal retentive adult.

Or, maybe that is what you said above...who in the hell knows.

As children, a fear of loosing something from inside of us may seem to scary, thus causing the problem of raising an anal retentive adult.

Or, maybe that is what you said above...who in the hell knows.

Got to credit Sigmund Freud for that one. 

I find that when something naturally leaves your body it's always or almost always pleasurable. My last shit scored an all time high for rapture, close to ejaculation. All day long, I nodded at complete strangers and smiled at them. Unless you have the clap, a piss is always a relief. 

• Like 1