Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Ever hear of a 2 bit weed dealer getting the book thrown at him in court?

The judge used him to make an example of.

Although, individually, the shootings of Dallas officers is horrific.

And I don't agree with the shootings but I am glad to see that something had happened that will open eyes within the system.

Our system is broke. Had been for a long time. Maybe change will finally come about.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give the police that were shot the benefit of the doubt and agree that they were innocent. However the larger 'band of brothers' POLICE are not. There is a very real perception that they have executed people and it's called justified. Internally they call it a 'good shoot' which just shows their attitude towards using lethal force. No shooting death by anyone is a 'good shoot' and I find the term offensive. Justified... it may be. 

This is the trouble with clubs, groups or gang with similar interests. Members feel empowered to do things they wouldn't think of doing if they were alone. No one is truly innocent and you reap what you sow. 

• Like 1

I'm not justifying anything.

Everyone here knew it would happen at one time or another.

I don't agree with either stance. But I understand the means.

Shoot an innocent, up-standing black man...in front of his wife and child...expect retaliation.

You nor I have any experience about said subject to say anything. We are not black. But...I am not in the slightest bit offended by the shooting of the police in Dallas at this point.

Self-annointed Marshall law. Stand your ground, brethren. Fuck the police.

So......according to you,if a Black guy shoots an innocent White guy in Minnesota,

it's allright for White people to shoot any innocent Blacks anywhere in the US?

Why can't everyone wait for the facts to come out,before they react? 

There are no innocents

I'll give the police that were shot the benefit of the doubt and agree that they were innocent. However the larger 'band of brothers' POLICE are not. There is a very real perception that they have executed people and it's called justified. Internally they call it a 'good shoot' which just shows their attitude towards using lethal force. No shooting death by anyone is a 'good shoot' and I find the term offensive. Justified... it may be. 

This is the trouble with clubs, groups or gang with similar interests. Members feel empowered to do things they wouldn't think of doing if they were alone. No one is truly innocent and you reap what you sow. 

Everyone should take responsibility for their actions even before acting. It can have far reaching consequences for those considered innocent. Specially true if in an association, group or club, even race. One member does something all members are blamed.

• Like 1