Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Any suggestions on a heavy duty creeper?the yard I work at is like working at a junk yard. Dirt n grAvel with a few good sized rocks hear n there so wheels always fall off or bend.got the plastic harbor frieght one like a month ago been lovin it because it super low so it helps to slide over the rocks but its hollow plastic and Wheel just came off

On sale those are HF's are pretty cheap, maybe just keep buying those or build a steel perimeter frame with heavy duty casters to mount your HF one on but good casters will cost more than a new HF one probably

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking about something similar but I was thinking inflatable wheels.my biggest thing though is I have to still be able to slide under the axles of trailers and be able to get under a truck which is getting harder because of all of the fucking plastics they put now

DAMN!!! Tree fell on my fence today from my neighbors yard. Took out a couple of poles and generally occupied some of the yard. I was thinking I knew what I was doing this weekend kinda annoyed that I wasn't even expecting neighbors to deal with it these days... (Tree was out well out where they took care of the jungle). But about ten minutes later he had his workers from the farm swarming with chainsaws and non la. Tree cut up and off my lawn. Fixing my fence this weekend. STOKED!! Mike. Your Canadienne neighbors suck... Sorry.

FD877E63-E392-4431-816B-A50E660B72E0.jpg

• Like 1

DAMN!!! Tree fell on my fence today from my neighbors yard. Took out a couple of poles and generally occupied some of the yard. I was thinking I knew what I was doing this weekend kinda annoyed that I wasn't even expecting neighbors to deal with it these days... (Tree was out well out where they took care of the jungle). But about ten minutes later he had his workers from the farm swarming with chainsaws and non la. Tree cut up and off my lawn. Fixing my fence this weekend. STOKED!! Mike. Your Canadienne neighbors suck... Sorry.

Neighbors? That would be the either the Frogs to the east or the Yanks to the south.

Ordered a bunch of 720 front end suspension/steering parts from rockauto on wednesday.  Chose the cheapest ground shipping (~$32 on ~$303 worth of parts), and they were shipping through 3 different carriers from 4 different warehouses.  Two packages were sent Fedex priority overnight...???  Uh, okay, thanks :D