Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Around here there are a couple of guys trying to bring the old school mini truck thing back. spinning beds and all

I'd rather see the ones from the mid to late '70's come back.

• Like 2

My dads coworker told me to take 2 complete 280zx's out of his parents yard.just no place to put them and I already have zx struts and ka 5speeds for both rides... what to do..... not really a fan of the zx mainly do to the fact that they need to be smogged but at the se time its a shit load of free parts

Flat top pistons, dibs.

5 speed, dibs.

Starter, dibs.

Struts, meh. If low-balling ya anyways...

Pistons and starter can definitely happen. I was planning on tearing an engine apart for the intake valves. N I only say I cant promise anything on the struts because my biddy who is willing to store them doesnt have any and wants them. And the other car runs but needs an injector Or Something Of That Nature But He doesnt know why the other doesnt run. But we were thinking of flipping the other One that runs and making a few Bucks But Who Knows