Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Just took my mouse apart. Took an hour to fix it and get it back together. The thing is a one time (crazy) buy of a cordless thingie and keyboard. It has a finger wheel to scroll up and down the page but for the last few years it will only scroll up about one turn so I have to use the slid on the side of the page. The wheel is otherwise very stiff to turn. So I took it apart and pried and poked all this lint and hair/fluff out of the wheel including dropping it that pulling some wires out. FML but it is together and after deleting about thirty Google pages it works!! Scrolling is frictionless now... yea!

must vacuum more often.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the cheap fucks at Nissan. Thank you for making my girlfriends 98 Sentra with a plastic and aluminum radiator. The wonderful upper radiator inlet deteriored and let all of the coolant out right onto the alternator frying it. Thanks for almost no room to get my small hands in there to work. Thanks for fucking up and putting in the motor sideways as well. Assholes

• Like 2

To the cheap fucks at Nissan. Thank you for making my girlfriends 98 Sentra with a plastic and aluminum radiator. The wonderful upper radiator inlet deteriored and let all of the coolant out right onto the alternator frying it. Thanks for almost no room to get my small hands in there to work. Thanks for fucking up and putting in the motor sideways as well. Assholes

Maybe if your coolant had been changed at a normal interval it wouldn't have detiorated under your touch.

• Like 1

Wouldn't that fall under po shenanigans? I think this was more due to some fool cranking down on hose clamp at some point Some paper work shows it changed in late 2011 and it was done earlier this year when she got the ac fixed. Cars a nightmare anywho. It's got a salvage title in South Carolina where there is no inspection needed to put back on road. Jerk who sold it to her didn't let her know and she should have known to look before buying. It's a hybrid now. Half 98 and half 99 up front.

Never said those were. I'd talk trash to another manufacturers cheapened radiator. And bitching about no room to do alternator was just a fml rant. I've only personally had room to work on a fwd vehicle once in a beater eagle talon

The alternator is supposed to come out the bottom after removing the AC compressor. Plenty of room. Like an hour job after getting the freon out. 

8520044_G.jpg

Make it feel like we are

Houma.....shudder......I have an ex there. insane Cajun lady whose motto was, "I don' close muh bedroom doe fo' nuffin' less den fo'tee fi' minutes....." I think our longest time was three hours. she would grab me by my wind pipe when she came. never got hickies from her, just claw marks.

anyway, my town has a watermelon festival every year and lots of folks use the day to have garage sales. I didn't make any fantastic scores this year but some odd stuff turned up.

20150809_171405.jpg

20150809_171426.jpg

20150809_171441.jpg

20150809_171452.jpg

20150809_171507.jpg

• Like 6

Houma.....shudder......I have an ex there. insane Cajun lady whose motto was, "I don' close muh bedroom doe fo' nuffin' less den fo'tee fi' minutes....." I think our longest time was three hours. she would grab me by my wind pipe when she came. never got hickies from her, just claw marks.

anyway, my town has a watermelon festival every year and lots of folks use the day to have garage sales. I didn't make any fantastic scores this year but some odd stuff turned up.

20150809_171441.jpg

Heavy duty tampons?  Bring that to the next ratsun meet...hell, better bring a few cases :P

• Like 1

So this morning I'm taking Stanley to the shop to get the engine steam cleaned and this nut bag is driving with no hands while hanging out the sun roof. Good job brother man, you're making the rest of us look bad. I stayed behind in case he hit something. He wasn't about to hit Stanley.

IMG_2020_zpspqichxon.jpg

IMG_2021_zpsk8ntykwj.jpg

So this morning I'm taking Stanley to the shop to get the engine steam cleaned and this nut bag is driving with no hands while hanging out the sun roof. Good job brother man, you're making the rest of us look bad. I stayed behind in case he hit something. He wasn't about to hit Stanley.

IMG_2020_zpspqichxon.jpg

IMG_2021_zpsk8ntykwj.jpg

Hands up, don't shoot, right?

• Like 2