Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Should Math be taught in schools? Lets ask the Miss USA pageant contestants

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBv2CFTSWU

Maybe someone who knows how to post Youtube vids on here can repost it

Too funny

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, what hard ass.

Dude it takes me, my wife and Donovan 3 hours to go anywhere because someone is perpetually yelling " HEY! did you see that??" " Go back!!"

:rofl: :rofl:

yeah he drives like I do, straight through only required stops. And he has family coming by on saturday so he needs to be home in the afternoon

Wow, what hard ass.

Dude it takes me, my wife and Donovan 3 hours to go anywhere because someone is perpetually yelling " HEY! did you see that??" " Go back!!"

:rofl: :rofl:

We always add at least one day to every trip for this same reason, usually its e who is the one causing the delays to.

• Like 1

I won seahawk tickets in a raffle here at work. They were sold before they were in my hands

I got tickets to the pre-season Bears game last year from the same flying tube company and was granted a free lwop (leave with out pay) had a damn good time.

• Like 1

so....ummmm.....I bought this turd.

20150811_062901.jpg

ya'll remember about a year ago when I posted a pic of myself in a neck brace in a hospital bed about an hour after the docs stuck cadaver bones in my neck because some choate had slammed into the back of mixer truck a few months earlier? well, this (and hydrocodone) have eased my pain. how 'bout them JDM fender mirrors!?!

It's got some hail dents but I start body work classes Monday and if I can't fix it I'll still rock the fuck out of it. I went to put a license plate frame on it and found this on the back of the license plate:

20150813_092418.jpg

It was purchased to replace one that I learned to drive three on the tree back when when I was about twelve. This is the car and the old curmudgeon who taught me to drive it, i.e, "Son, I ain't mad but pull this sumbitch over because if you grind one more gear I may just whoop yer ass - not out of anger, just on general principles."

ah.jpg

ag.jpg

235 six, three on the tree with no options, looks like 120k OG and I'm only the third owner. I need it like a turtle needs tampons but fuck it. I wanted it.

muthafuckin' vacuum wipers in a rain storm today lol! when you go to shift they say, "yeah, imma take five, homie! fuck being able to see the road - I been at this shit for sixty years!".

• Like 4

That's a 'Blue Flame Six'. Had one just like it back in '73? Paid $100, same color, drove it all winter, never failed to start, don't remember needing to put any oil in it and got close to 30 MPG.

So does that mean you were part of the Blue Flame Club?

OV9aZrB.gif

• Like 1

RIP Baltimore Batman. the dude had stupid money and decided to use it to make sick kids happy :(.

Route 29 Batman is killed after his Batmobile breaks down along a Md. highway

lenny-b-robinson-batman-facebook.jpg?w=7

The Batmobile pulled into a gas station Sunday night and, as usual, the children who spotted it gawked.

Lenny B. Robinson was used to that. The Maryland man, better known as the Route 29 Batman, had for years dressed as the Caped Crusader and driven his custom-made car to deliver moments of happiness and distraction to hundreds of sick children at area hospitals.

His costume stored in the Batmobile but his alter-ego never entirely switched off, Robinson gave the kids at the gas station some superhero paraphernalia before driving off.

Minutes later, Robinson pulled over with engine trouble on an unlit stretch of Interstate 70 near Hagerstown, Md., police said. The family he’d just met parked behind him, turning their emergency lights on.

His car was stopped in the median, but still “partially in the fast lane” when he got out to check the engine, according to state police. At around 10:30 p.m., a Toyota Camry slammed into the Batmobile, propelling the steel-framed hunk of black metal into his body. Robinson, 51, died at the scene.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/route-29-batman-is-killed-after-his-car-breaks-down-along-a-maryland-highway/2015/08/17/13f0e9b2-44e3-11e5-8ab4-c73967a143d3_story.html

Plus at night people really like to drive towards flashing amber lights. Target fixation is a bitch.

What should've happened is he pulled over median or shoulder, got out and walked behind the vehicle and behind a barrier or guard rail and called for a tow. He drove a Lamborghini, I'm sure he could've afforded it.