Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure, but me thinks we talking about the rooster singing the pony's song.

Disclaimer; I had to stare at that pic for a stupid long time to come up with that.

I was just bragging about the level of reading I like to do while shopping.  And maybe, there was some subconscious bragging there about the level of baller that I am with the beers and prescriptions.

Anybody who saw a word bubble placed to look like a baby horse's junk being felated by a rooster singing "Cock-"blah blah blah, is a perv.

• Like 2

Then there was that video.  Is that like a fetish thing?  I watched it without sound the first time.

Thought to myself "Yep, this illustrates the sophisticattitudeness that is me."

Then I watched it with sound on my phone after posting it and thought...

2b592b9ff89f633c7c8703cfb60d48e6fa38cf19

• Like 1

I spent 22 years with my first one and was never really happy. caught her fucking around in 1991 but "we had kids" so we made that shit work until 2010 when the level of whore-titude became unbearable and divorced her. started dating her ex-BFF of twenty-five years that same year and married her in 2011. never been so happy and so spoiled!

179421_1279238079244_2454475_n.jpg?oh=3c

the Carhartt is hers BTW. As in it was awarded to her while she was a welder at Haliburton. did I mention she got a good raise and a promotion to lead person this week? She welds at a horse trailer building place now. She MIGs, TIGs and stick welds + is learning stainless now as well as being trained to be the head of the small parts manufacturing department. love my girl!

• Like 7