Gf issues. needa vent. that is all.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my wife have been through alot of shit, it seems stuff always has to take a shit on us, family drama, money issues, its ALWAYS something, we NEVER have it easy, some shit always comes up every week, but we get through it, and were happy together with 2 kids..why?  communication, we talk, we be sure to vent, and still try to have fun. Just because you have money issues and kids doesnt mean you cant have fun together, and do good things for eachother.  You need to help her relax, take care of her ;)  give her some fun time out with the kids, and talk. These are the keys to being happy with your partner, otherwise your doomed.  Communication is always number 1, if you dont communicate, then your doomed, plain and simple. 

• Like 1

trying to learn about these people and there respect what culture is she 

and you cant expect to receive respect if you dont give it and I am talking about her not you 

if she is only one year older and has 4 kids with the same guy he came in her house alot 

good luck but for it to work she cant be bipolar and needs to talk things out and have respect if not then GTFO while your still young and alive 

why do you think the other guy is not around anymore ? does she talk about it ? was he tired of the BS walking on egg shells or did he go to someone else s house and leave a deposit if you know what I mean 

also if he left are you only hearing her side or do you guys not talk about it 

if I grew up and was raised with someone I would always be welcome in there house  that part is just strange

You are all missing a very important point that Konig 209 made!  She is Laotian!  Very set in her traditional cultural ways.  He needs to get closer to her culture and consult whatever kind of religous or cultural lead person he can find in his neighborhood or nothing good will come of this.  Remember, she went into debt to buy him a vehicle and took unpaid family leave.

This can be a problem when we become invested in someone. Do we... 'throw it all away when we've been through so much?' Leaving can appear like a failure but in the end staying can be an even bigger failure. Hell we can even convince ourselves that it's all our fault, that we aren't trying hard enough.

Me and my wife have been together since about 1982 and we hate each other,,  but at least we still have something in common.

Same here. That's some funny shit. I'm not alone.

This can be a problem when we become invested in someone. Do we... 'throw it all away when we've been through so much?' Leaving can appear like a failure but in the end staying can be an even bigger failure. Hell we can even convince ourselves that it's all our fault, that we aren't trying hard enough.

exactly mike... every relationship I get out of, i think of  the same way i think about education or a job... it was fun, it was a good experience/bad experience, i put it on my life resume, but when it's time to go its time to go... take a picture, turn in your keys and GTFO!

Pay a bill or two.

Clean the kitchen and bathroom.

Make her a sandwich.

Sit back and wait for the blow job!

Some members, when having girl problems, go to the dark side and post boobs.

Couldn't hurt...the rest of us.

:w00t:

I see what you did thar :sneaky:

• Like 1

If you feel you need to get out get out. Its a mans nature to try to fix shit, its what we do but not being able to fix a failing relationship is not a failure as a man. Sometimes shit just isn't fixable. And no need for some one you knows tits, just some tits!

see you resorted to posting tits anyway!!

Honestly, shes Asian, specifically South Asian, EVERYTHING you said is normal for her. Better decide now if thats what you want.

Yeah just cause everyone asked and to get a lil laugh.

Yeah i know its what i want but idk if im what she wants.