Gf issues. needa vent. that is all.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i snapped. And um asked a bunch of questions told her wtf is going on that its driving me nuts the way she is acting......aaaaaannd.

She didnt say a single flippin word. -__-

So i went layed down in the grass and stfu.

We were driving home i have a headache and thinkig just to work save up and get a lil 400-500 studio and start over. And BAM! She smacks my shoulder and tells me not to worry about a dam thing. That im over thinking shit. Shes pmsing. She stressin over bills. And her parents are driving her nuts cause they dont like the braces on her son. He has bilaterall club feet. Which is what i take her to the doc for. She says if she if i really want her to talk to me while all this is going on that ima be yelled at and shit for no reason. Thats why she is quiet cause she dont wana take it out on me.

Thankyou i know right. But call me crazy for being with someone like this. But um she is a lil psycho.....like if i push her too much she will grab somethig n stab me with it. Idk why but even though i know she will do something like that. I still wanna be with her.

maybe your the one thats NUTS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

she needs to grow up and talk 

at least you have a start in communication 

she needs to share the good and bad with you so you guys can go through it together in a civilized manner OR 

You need to bounce before it gets worse 

she needs to learn to talk or you need to GTFO   the end 

good luck 

My Opinion

Is have your own place.(this keeps some sort of control over your own destiny)

If she has 4 kids hopefully they they dont have the same first names and different last names. Really I would keep it a booty call and find another woman on side as most relationships it turns In to "Its all about the money". If she loosing her income then she going to rely on you more. Is worried that she may loose you also.

But really if they have 4 kids. Never move in and keep it short and sweet.

let her worry about her shit and you worry about yours,thats it.

My G/F has money issues and going broke.Forclosed a house, bills ect and makes a 100K a year and nothing to show for it. WTF!!!!!!!!!!split up many times over it.

after 5 years she finally doing soemthing.But I had to let her go and watch her implode before we got back together again.She had to work them out otherwise its not going to work for me.

How's the vag?

Is that why you're staying?

Or is it the deuce that's keepin ya around?

Kinda what I was thinkin. Must be good stuff.

I went out with a phyco stripper chick back in the day. Bitch was crazy as hell. But man was she fun. :w00t: