Gf issues. needa vent. that is all.

I see the ratsun community as a fam and a place to get some knowledge since alot of you are alot older than i. (23)

But as of recent my gf has been acting strange with me. Before what was i miss yous and what ot have stopped to...where you at? What you doing? Who you with now adays.

But its only cause she sunk herself a lil by buying me the datsun. And then taking family time off which she got denied and didnt get payed. So that set her back more.

So she has been stressin for bill money rent and food and supplies for her 4 kids. Member now i live with her now. But i cant speak i gotta watch what i say. Cause she in either an ok mood n giggle or give me the stare of death. Ive givin her my part of rent which we agreed on but still catchin up on bills takes a min.

I have no idea if ovwrthinking the situation. But there are times where i feel like im a burdon to her and should just pack up my shit and walk out of her life. But like u said i could be overreacting.

Sorry for puntuation and what nots misspells n shit im on my phone and it sucks.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in my experience if you're interested in a fix then open up the lines of communication. Ask for a time when you can talk without interruptions. Ask what's wrong and how you can help so you don't get shit for doing something you thing helps. Suggest options, talk about them, look for solutions. When bishes are stressed they can become insecure and that means clingy, (where you at? what you doing?) or angry.

But also be honest. Is it you who want's out? Women pick up on shit like that. If it's time to go... it's time to go. Settle up your account and move on.

• Like 2

Angry for dam sure.

She doesnt like to talk about shit. Like none at all.

She is lao. Very traditional. Very hard to gain her trust. Even though we are together live under the same roof amd i speak to her parents. I still gotta prove myself worthy.

So i will never know whats wrong 100% just gotta piece shit together myself. But idk if im overreacting.

Angry for dam sure.

She doesnt like to talk about shit. Like none at all.

She is lao. Very traditional. Very hard to gain her trust. Even though we are together live under the same roof amd i speak to her parents. I still gotta prove myself worthy.

So i will never know whats wrong 100% just gotta piece shit together myself. But idk if im overreacting.

Communication is probably one of the most important things in a relationship. 

if there's a break down in communication, the relationship will fail. Sit down with her and tell her that you guys need to have a chat and open up a bit. But set some ground rules... any yelling, attitude, etc and the conversation ends.

I've found that when when both sides are open and honest, things are easier to work through. But when you bury your aggression, stress, and negative feelings inside then it tends to boil over and some point.

Yeah im calm to her. To calm she says nothing makes me mad nor yell. Says im so calm that it rubs off into her when im near her and she feels relaxed lol.

But she wont just sit down n talk. I had one chance at that a sit down and ask amything you like i will answer truthfully kinda talk. It was good iasked she amswered amd same for me.

But i really really doubt thatll happen again. Ive tried to bring it up she just stays quiet or goes with the kids and that was it.

Pay a bill or two.

Clean the kitchen and bathroom.

Make her a sandwich.

Sit back and wait for the blow job!

Some members, when having girl problems, go to the dark side and post boobs.

Couldn't hurt...the rest of us.

:w00t:

Well here is he deal she dont like handouts i tried just to give her money she tells me to fuck off lol. She is streight up not afraid to cuss or whoop my ass. Ive made her a meal gave her more than what rent is to help. I watch the kids. Pay for the gas for doc appoinments 100 miles away. Even sweap outside.

This is how much ive done for her i gave up my 521 all bullshit aside i traded it only so we can take the kids with us cause 3 seats didnt cut it. Thats why she baugt me another 521

She religious at all?  Talk to her pastor/minister, what have you.  See if you can get them to come by the house.  You might run it by her first, but don't make it sound like an intervention.  Could backfire, but if communication breaks down, that's not good.  It may be okay for a while, but at some point the shit will hit the fan to the point that you can't reconcile.

Communication is important in any relationship. If she's not willing to talk things out about what is bothering her and you can't do the same then your relationship is going to be a difficult one. It's part of being an adult. Only children get pissy and won't talk about what's eating at them. Being able to discuss your issues with your partner and having your partner listen, not just hear, but listen to what is being said is how a solid relationship works. If you're doing all the work then you're in the relationship by yourself. If you're giving more than you're getting you're in the relationship by yourself. She has 4 kids?! How old is she? Good lawd you're a kid yourself at 23. I hope you gave a lot of thought to that insta-family. Any of them yours or do you have any? It sounds to me like the two of you really do need to sit down and discuss where you see the relationship going at this point. If she doesn't care enough to discuss and work it out with you then the relationship is non-existent and you have yourself a roommate. Just the opinion of a female here.

• Like 4

Well im not religious im streight up athiest.

Ive tried talkin to her. But she tells me not to worry about a dam thing. And well after that being said i drop it.

Tanker you only say that cause i got rid of my datto for her lol.

But honestly i wouldnt have nowhere to go. Ive been wanting to get out. But i got no place to run to. Family. Nope.

Friends i dont like to bother em with my issues like comming into their house and shit. I dont dont find it right.

I needa find a dam job asap and get my own place again. But shit sucks around here only way to get a job is if you know someone

Tanker you only say that cause i got rid of my datto for her lol.

No i only say whats on my mind,your 521 who cares buy another one,but if she wont listen then why stay,i would rather live in a van down by the river then endure her bullshit or any one else for that matter.I have been married almost 18 years and like these other guys are saying communication is the key and a good blow job with swallow,lol but your not married there not your kids its not your house from what i am reading here so sounds like a lot of baggage to begin with,move on and get out,your young and you will bounce back.

Colourbox is right, you're young, and you've got a lot ahead of you. Might wanna think about what you want in the long run if you haven't already. (Correct me if I'm wrong, just assuming those kids aren't yours)

Back in high school, a wise teacher once told me, "A car can get you bitches, but a bitch can't get you cars."

• Like 1

Tanker youve got a point. But if ijust let it go n move on isnt that worse? Like just giving up? Im hard headed i try to make shit happen. I dont just give up and say o well on to the next thing. Never that i hate to give up then have something in the back of my head saying wtf why you stop shoulda tried this or that. Or what if you waited and things got beter?

Idk ima try to talk to her depending how she is in a few days. If it fails im fucken be out all day till i get a dam job save a few pennies and gtfo.

• Like 1

Tanker youve got a point. But if ijust let it go n move on isnt that worse? Like just giving up? Im hard headed i try to make shit happen. I dont just give up and say o well on to the next thing. Never that i hate to give up then have something in the back of my head saying wtf why you stop shoulda tried this or that. Or what if you waited and things got beter?

Idk ima try to talk to her depending how she is in a few days. If it fails im fucken be out all day till i get a dam job save a few pennies and gtfo.

Well sometimes you got for a lack of better words TAP OUT,i dont give up either but for one i dont beleive in happy wife happy life bullshit,if i am not happy Ray then no one is happy,and in less your in love with this girl for what ever reason some people will never understand,get the fudge out.They say love is blind,in some cases mute to.Find a sugar daddy that will take care of you or move the fuck out of Modesto more south to bakersfield or something or to Los Angeles to get a job you can be homeless any were you want.

Now that there's a little more info it sounds like a bad situation and you've already stated you do want out. I'm sure she's picking up on that and probably why she's giving you shit. Also sounds like she's acting like your mother and nobody needs that. You should discuss with a close friend and see about crashing for a bit. Can you pay your half? You're paying your half with her so why is a roommate out of the question? If you don't want to bug your friends look into a roommate situation. Yes, roommates suck donkey balls but sometimes you have to endure to get out of a bad situation. As long as you can pay your way you're better off getting out before you lose your marbles. It sounds like a terrible situation in which you'll both just continue to make each other more miserable to which she may just punt you out like a football anyway. Best to beat it to the punch. You should go and go now especially since that is what you already have in your heart.