Gf issues. needa vent. that is all.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i mentioned i want out just cause it sounds easy. But it really aint.

I dont know how i do it sometimes. But i can make money quick when i really needs it. Fix a car here there sell this part over her buy that cheap and sell it for double here and bam i make my money. But its a bitch i wanna get up go to work and come home and chill or somethin. But i cant seem to get a job.

Here is why im living with her in the first place.

I opened the doors of my house to my brother After he got outa prison. Little by little he made me look like a piece of shit to ay landlord/friend. I rented the studio in the back. Well i went to pick a fight with my brother to get him to spillthe truth and lie out of his ass. And i recorded it. After that fight i got kicked out that same night but i let them hear the recording they said sorry. I grabbed my shit n moved out. It was good for the first month but now its just gettin wierd.

Awww DOOOOOD,

4 kids? FOUR KIDS????

I pass up bitches (*AHEM* "ladies") with ONE kid-

Not only that, but you're YOUNG. Too young to be the creepy old guy at the bar (if you're in decent shape you've got like 2 decades before THAT happens... in two decades will you still want to be banging miss tight-mouth? GET OUT NOW, hate me later).

I say leave her and get yourself a honey with a *tight box* that hasn't ran 4 kids through it.

(But, I do like to be an asshole)

Unless you're in love. 

If you're in love....

Then, (sorry) you're just FUCT.

I say get a change of scenery. Modesto sucks, it's hot, lack of sidewalks, and I'm saying that from a factual viewpoint.

Friends come and go. Good ones keep in contact, flakey ones are flakes.

If you aren't on probation or parole, get out, make new buddies, get a shitty job that pays bills.

nuff sed.

well just my 2 cents 

you are 23 is she really what you want forever or just a place to stay and have fun with for a bit ???

4 kids is there a large age difference or was she married before or is she fertile and just likes to _uck 

If this is what you really want work on communication because a relationship without it is going to fail its just a matter of time 

If this is just a get me by situation till you can go find a friend to crash with and move on you will be happier sooner 

If you are happier and not worried about how she is if she will be pissed or snap or whatever you will come across happier to everyone and a job will be found easier 

good luck with your choices but think about it seriously 

do you want to walk on egg shells for the rest of your life ????

Well the thing is i am in love idk what it is but i am.

Ive known her for 5 years. So yeah i got out of the friend zone and here i am hating myself for it....kinda.

I am on probation for the next year. I was planning if this dont work out. Just move to mexico and work at a friends shop who has a 6sec drag camaro. Sounds a lil drastic. But honestly i love it down there you live in poverty but the food is bomb people give a shit about you oh and you live happy. No worries about shit like here. Drug cartels n shit down there? Pff bs i lived 3 years over there never saw a single dead body.

Recognizing you can't change something is different from giving up by not trying at all. Sounds like you're trying. It ain't working. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses and move on. It doesn't make you a quitter when you've tried. Sometimes things aren't meant to work out.

Ranman i am the second man to ever lay foot in her home. Not just anyone is alowed to enter her house not even her yard even if i was born n raised with her i wouldnt be allowed inside her home. These people are about respect to a different level ive been trying to learn about em but the internets dont say it all

She is older than me by a year and she was wih the same guy for years and father of all 4 kids.

Ive known her for 5 years. So yeah i got out of the friend zone and here i am hating myself for it....kinda.

I am on probation for the next year. I was planning if this dont work out. Just move to mexico and work at a friends shop who has a 6sec drag camaro. Sounds a lil drastic. But honestly i love it down there you live in poverty but the food is bomb people give a shit about you oh and you live happy. No worries about shit like here. Drug cartels n shit down there? Pff bs i lived 3 years over there never saw a single dead body.

Ha! That's more than I can say. Grew up in San Bernardino and seen me some dead bodies. Not fun.

• Like 1

as much as i love modesto, yes ill admit it, i love modesto, u are hearing this from the dude that lives in airport haha, 

i would much rather live in tijuana, i live there for a bit, and i completely understand what u mean, alot more poor but alot less stress and more hapiness and datsuns

and if u get involved with the wrong crowds u will see dead bodies etc, i was in ciudad juarez when it was considered the dangerous city in the world, it was nasty :( i cannot say what i witnessed haha

other than that its off the hook and way different enviroment

sorry to hear about ur gf issues, come thru whenever if u wanna chat

Colourbox.

The other thing is she is bipolar as fuck.

She will walk up to me and hold me one sec walk away come back and just mug me like wtf you doimg just sitting there.

Um, is she taking her meds? You failed to mention the bipolar bit. Seriously, get out! I don't want you waking up with a knife in your back. Nothing you say about the two you sounds like you need to keep working on it. Go!

Well carlos honestly if i leave ill only be showing my face around here rarely like every two years rarely.

Ill make the 521 drivable and make a 2000 mile voyage in the bish maybe even start stock piling datsuns since they sell for about 80 bucks lol.

Ive been needing to talk to someone but havnt been able to i dont like being a bug.

And youre always busy as hell

oh it kinda sounds like im kicking u out haha

nah i was just agreeing that the enviroment and people are off the hook, for example going on a bus, here everybody is on their phone or in their own world, there everybody has phones but they rather chat, i use to get on buses/calafias just to work on my social skills (yes im still a loser haha) talking to alot of random people and most very friendly was very interesting ages 5 to 100

and yea datsuns are super cheap in some areas. they dont know who jay leno is

• Like 2

im about to start a thread on the food, and i was working for a company that had us traveling, the best chinese food in my life without a doubt u will find in mexicali, made by real chinese, taste better than the real chinese food in china, i havent been there but im comfortable saying that, my mouth is watering, im gonna shut up now and go to bed