93 Eclipse gs Widebody

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro your one to talk, I have owned 4 datsuns one got tore up and was is Canada and clifornia. The car had a rusted out spare file shell and rocker panels were gone. It's funny how people get mad when you cut and learn stuff on a rotted datsun. Yet Indys thread is almost to a 100 pages. (No offense Indy)

So why dont you Shut the fuck up, stop bumping this thread if you habe no pictires to post and most importantly listen to the advice and ideas your elders are giving you. You remind me of myself a year ago. And I hope for the best it hits you and your Attitude changes. It's funny how you got mad at everyone for talking shit about your build but now your tryin to talk shit about others.

This popcorn thread. In all reality I wish I could stop watching this when it gets bumped, but I keep having some hope that there is either progress, or that the car has been killed with fire. This thread is 70% as entertaining as insomniacs :P

• Like 1

never thought i would say this but jalen has some valid points everyone is pointing out things backed by scientific fact and you have chosen to ignored them over and over again its your car do as you  please but dont get all pissed off when people who are older more experienced and are again proving you wrong with scientific fact your posting in a public forum if people think your being stupid they have the right to tell you ive looked at this build since the beginning and for the most part stayed quiet but the whole time all its done has made me weep for whatever vehicle you get your hands on your dad built that camaro in what the late 70s early 80s? people were still trying to figure out how aerodynamics worked back then and what they thought was valid then has been proven wrong now both the camaro and this are just adding weight and becoming a fire hazard again its your car your free to do as you please but getting pissed off at others who are giving you good information and advice especially considering your posting in a forum that is known for the most part dislikes distasteful ugly and all around non functional mods 

• Like 1

I thought everyone was over all this bickering... All you ladies need to calm down. If everyone is just going to bitch about everything this thread might as well be locked. 

I just want to see more work on this. This is a build thread and not a bitch and moan thread. Do work and ignore everyone, you will be better off. 

• Like 1

that was kinda my point if he is gonna do this to his car more power to him but i dont think that gives him the the right to be an ass when others offer constructive critisizem as for what others have been saying its obvious that he isnt going to listen

• Like 1
that was kinda my point if he is gonna do this to his car more power to him but i dont think that gives him the the right to be an ass when others offer constructive critisizem as for what others have been saying its obvious that he isnt going to listen

Theres fuck ups on both sides... everyone in this thread is to blame for the massive derailment and bitchfest. 

UPDATES MEOW!

2013-03-14_13-56-32_282_zpsdc382fe7.jpg?2013-03-14_19-26-07_855_zps89fa5999.jpg?

Got the hood trimmed and its fits much much better, had a few low spot issues before on it that I've now got fixed to an extent, there are  a few other spots that can't be fixed til I've bonded it to the frame, gonna be getting it bonded hopefully today or tomorrow, needed to have both things on the car to get the frame positioned correctly. Also had a carbon fiber invader hood from an accord laying around, noticed the lines were that far off and were a bit wider then my eclipses, sure enough, its a half inch wider on each side and in the center, it will clear the motor if its trimmed to fit and I'm probably gonna trim it to fit my other eclipse, like how its looks with the wide body but still prefer the dual hood bulges.