93 Eclipse gs Widebody

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lesson learned. People don't like others ripping up their streets and making noise. Maybe it's where they live or work. They worry about their property nearby and lets face it... you may not intend any harm and it looks like no one would care and 'everyone else does it", but it's illegal.

Saying the whole threads bull shit? Lots of fucking flamers and shit in here, least im getting shit done, i don't know if you meant that that way or not, but im just saying. Im gonna go to the fucking junkyard so i can get my rear suspension for the awd, think ill beat the shit out of a few burnt down honda's while im there, that usually helps blow of steam.

good pooint, except for the fact that I kinda fucking said burnt down honda's, you know, the cars that are so fucking destroyed and ripped apart that no body panels left are usable, but no your right, vandalizing shit thats screwed to hell and gonna get crushed and recycled will completely piss people off, that place ripped me off $150 on a set of slashed tires that were supposed to be good, wouldn't refund my money or anything, the least I can do is tear up one of there useless cars. I can't tell if that was supposed to make me look stupid or just piss me off.

wish I could go through the thread and cut out all the bullshit, probably lose atleast 4 or 5 pages if this only had shit about the car, in other new I got the hood seperated from the mold today, needs work but its ways less then a pound, no joke. The things is flimsy as shit since I literally just separated it today and haven't added any frame of some sort to sturdy it. I will definitely be putting up some photo's tomorrow of the hood and mold.

I love junk yards. I could walk around in them for days just dreaming of shit......

Ditto man !

I've learned to wear Dr. Scholls inserts walking around on all the gravel in all the yards (ankles are weaklings to begin with haha)

I think I've spent 6-7 hours total most at one with the help of a friend pulling a pile of goodness.

Synchro ..keep updating the progress on the eclipse.

I tune in everytime I see progress

You need to work our your issues man. You are getting flamed because you are being childish. Stop being destructive and maybe you will actually accomplish something without ending up in jail.

While I do not personally like your car, I respected the amount of work you have done and wish you the best with it, but you really need to get your shit together. Relax and stop thinking you can do whatever you want or you will end up in jail and they will impound your vehicle (if its stupid driving again).

Or you could just lose your license and car, and have to pay tons of money to get out of the situation, that works too.

yeah its a rare site to see me doing anything illegal in my car other then speeding. People around where I live really don't know how to drive, I mean splitting in traffic, cutting people off, changing lanes without looking or signaling, running stop signs which is how 2 of our cars got destroyed, they were 2door soft top trackers, the first one was blue and got hit by a sunfire that ran a stop sign, rolled twice, and was still running even after all that, the next was a maroon one that got hit by a silverado and dented the front fender pretty bad and the rear quarterpanel, also caused some sort of electrical short that continues to burn out PCM's. I myself have only had 2 actual accidents, once on my motorcycle, a guy ran a stop sign and I couldn't stop and smashed into and totaled the bike, ripped some nerve endings, and cracked my leg somewhere, after that I got rear ended in my GMC 2500 by a Chevy 1500, guy was hauling ass and slammed his brakes slid and hit my pickup, messed up the tailgate a bit, not even bad and bent my exhaust, his pickup was totaled though, he didn't have insurance so I was screwed in the payment area but truck wasn't hurt to bad. Pretty much thats the jest of any bad driving related to me that ended badly, people in new mexico don't seem to like driving with insurance as well, which sucks. I'll admit the crazy driving was childish, we've all done some amount of it and just because nothing went wrong people believe they can bash others, those people bashing on people like me are nothing but fucking hypocrites, they just haven't had there fuckup yet.

I know why I'm getting flamed, its not hard to tell, the reasons for why people feel like they should flaming me is fucking retarded though, I could of posted a bunch of bullshit in everyone else's threads and flamed the hell out of them but I'm not any where near as much of a dick as a couple of the people on ratsun obviously are. Hell people are treating me the same way they'd treat some kid who said he slapped a fart cannon muffler, body kit, and lambo doors on his civic and claims the car is a fully built race car.

I guess I'm not alone when I say that, while I'm not a personal fan of the type of project you're building, I can appreciate your dedication.  That being said, I really only check in on this thread now for the comedy.  Your personal choices really intrigue me.  I'm theoretically old enough to be your dad and I remember being 17 pretty vividly.  What I don't remember is publicly bragging about all my poor decisions or calling people assholes if they called me on my shenanigans.  Maybe I was just too busy with work and school.  It's amazing what a difference a generation makes.

Just gonna quit responding this has been drawn out way to long, im just gonna let pictures do the talking at this point. People are honestly calling me stupid and reckless, i really dont think im either, its like you make one mistake and all of a sudden your the biggest idiot on the forum, everything i did after with all my insulting and stuff wasn't necessarily the best way to go about convincing people otherwise but when your pissed your not really all that concerned about what your saying and how you look in the moment. Right nownow it seems like alot of people think im a stupid spoiled jackass who does whatever he wants, im far from it but there's no use arguing.

I know why I'm getting flamed, its not hard to tell, the reasons for why people feel like they should flaming me is fucking retarded though, I could of posted a bunch of bullshit in everyone else's threads and flamed the hell out of them but I'm not any where near as much of a dick as a couple of the people on ratsun obviously are. Hell people are treating me the same way they'd treat some kid who said he slapped a fart cannon muffler, body kit, and lambo doors on his civic and claims the car is a fully built race car.

no fart cannon, just a bunch of useless wide body for a fwd corner monster....... glad to see you wise up and have the thought of awd... shoulda started there....

wish I could go through the thread and cut out all the bullshit, probably lose atleast 4 or 5 pages if this only had shit about the car, in other new I got the hood seperated from the mold today, needs work but its ways less then a pound, no joke. The things is flimsy as shit since I literally just separated it today and haven't added any frame of some sort to sturdy it. I will definitely be putting up some photo's tomorrow of the hood and mold.

you can go back and delete all the bullshit, but then youd have no post in here, just all of us talking to no one

don't be afraid to be different but try not to be stupid either.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

The probability that a certain person will be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.

Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.