93 Eclipse gs Widebody

I'll try the car out without the spoiler when its road worthy, see what kind of difference it makes at speed in the corners. the car looks sorta incomplete with out the spoiler to me. I may not of mentioned this but the car will be getting a set of louvers as well that will go on each side window and the hatch glass.

Louvers are a spoilers worst enemy...if anything get the little defusers for the very top of the hatch. It will direct the air down to the spoiler...this is why you see them on STI and EVOs. Granted they are boosted and can stop the sgit out of an eclipse...unless Paul Walker is driving one! Lulz

My point is, do research and then mod. My 240z has been down for a year and a half because I want to build a bad ass x that no one has seen before...so I do research on parts, I ask people their thoughts, and I spend a lot of time at the drawing board until I feel my build is ready to start once again.

These "trolls" and "assholes" are all mostly in the ~20-30 age group and we all have "been there done it" t-shirts and we all know what we are talking about more or less.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 240z that no one has seen before? You have your work cut out for you. Not knocking the plan just saying sooooo much has been done with the s30 on and off the track. Not much originality left. 

Bro...you are doing the same shit I did when I was in the Honda scene...your taking advice as criticism and bashing anyone who tries to tell you other wise. Has it EVER occurred to you that "oh shit, maybe these old guys Who have been in the game 15+ years, might actually know what they are talking about?"

First rule of...well life really...you act like a little punk, you'll be treated as such.

First full of the internet; if you can't take getting trolled on or made fun of even in the slightest bit, gtfo. This isn't high school, the teacher isn't going to baby you and you can't send your friends...or lack there of considering this build...to come attempt to intimidate us. This is how it is. So buck up and grow a pair or gtfo the web. :)

• Like 2
Bro...you are doing the same shit I did when I was in the Honda scene...your taking advice as criticism and bashing anyone who tries to tell you other wise. Has it EVER occurred to you that "oh shit, maybe these old guys Who have been in the game 15+ years, might actually know what they are talking about?"

Son of a bitch !!!! I'm old !!!

I just realized i've been into datsun(s) for 14 years naow in a couple of months ......  guess I are old  ... hahahah . :rofl:

The older I get the more I realize how much I really don't know no matter how many engines/trans/diffs/wiring crap/alternators/starters/etc I have open/apart/repaired/swapped ! ( and screwed up or had apart twice occasionally...)

Thanks for the lolz :thumbup: ( no really ... I like this ^^^ lolz )

First rule of...well life really...you act like a little punk, you'll be treated as such.

First full of the internet; if you can't take getting trolled on or made fun of even in the slightest bit, gtfo. This isn't high school, the teacher isn't going to baby you and you can't send your friends...or lack there of considering this build...to come attempt to intimidate us. This is how it is. So buck up and grow a pair or gtfo the web. :)

Man, you just keep making assumptions don't you? I'll argue all night and day, but I never try to intimidate people. I can take getting trolled, but I've got a breaking point, pretty sure everyone does. Have you bothered reading anything thing I said? Seems like you zone in on anything that might make me seem like a dick, then flat out forget the rest, did I ever say "fuck everyone, everybody's stupid but me" ? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm not some brain dead moron or ricer? Whats happening here is everyone is pissing me off, I'm just trying to get people to shut there god damn motherfucking mouths because honestly all I've been hearing lately is "your a dumb ass...your cars a piece of shit...listen to me when I'm insulting you its important....I know what I'm talking about, especially when I say your an idiot and and your car is trash even though I've never even seen your car in person." I'm done here, I'm not sure I'm even gonna update this thing any more, to many pricks, justify your insults anyway you want. I'm not gonna give up on the car, but this thread seems like its basically dead in the water. Not everyone who's posted in here was an asshole, but a hefty majority of you were being dickheads.

Man, you just keep making assumptions don't you? I'll argue all night and day, but I never try to intimidate people. I can take getting trolled, but I've got a breaking point, pretty sure everyone does. Have you bothered reading anything thing I said? Seems like you zone in on anything that might make me seem like a dick, then flat out forget the rest, did I ever say "fuck everyone, everybody's stupid but me" ? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm not some brain dead moron or ricer? Whats happening here is everyone is pissing me off, I'm just trying to get people to shut there god damn motherfucking mouths because honestly all I've been hearing lately is "your a dumb ass...your cars a piece of shit...listen to me when I'm insulting you its important....I know what I'm talking about, especially when I say your an idiot and and your car is trash even though I've never even seen your car in person." I'm done here, I'm not sure I'm even gonna update this thing any more, to many pricks, justify your insults anyway you want. I'm not gonna give up on the car, but this thread seems like its basically dead in the water. Not everyone who's posted in here was an asshole, but a hefty majority of you were being dickheads.

my bad dude you know everything and we know nothing :)

enjoy your brick brah!

tell vin i said hi!

dont use too much nos...oh wait im  an ass and everything i say is pointless and i dont know a thing and all that jazz...forgot

do what you want, just remember that A: this is america, B: we have the freedom to say and do what we please (with in reason) and C: and i stress this last point, THIS IS A FORUM THAT IS FULL OF KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT! its the internet for christ sake, grow a fuckin pair and quit being such a whiny bitch. if thats how your going to be, go join some gs forum or buy a honda civic. if your ready to be a man and accept help then fucking accept it and quit being an ungreatful little shit. it pains me, and i know how 72240 felt when i was being a dumb ass, but it pains me to see someone who was handed facts and experience and just throws it away. it makes me sick.

so if you wanna bitch out and leave, be my guest, i wont be upset in the least bit, you wanna stay and actually take a shred of advice then you gain my respect as well as others i am sure. but as it stands right now...you are just some punk kid who thinks they are the shit and they have a bad ass car thats going to smash down mt. akina and beat the phantom 86.

its your choice brah

So far i've just had a lot of harsh opinions tossed my way, yeah there might be knowledge backing it, but the general idea i'm getting from alot of people is that the car is shit and they think im an idiot. I'm not gonna listen to people who are treating me like shit, it would be like a white supremicist telling a black guy how to start a fire, he may actually be trying to help, but the black guy is also probably getting insulted the whole time and isnt gonna listen to the asshole thats fucking with him.

i'd be really interested in how the aero-dynamics work over all. if it makes a GOOD difference, or bad. or if anything at all... i mean, its foam, so it doesnt weigh much.? and then the molds that are replacing the foam can't weigh much more... 

I'm still following this!  :thumbup:

The car shouldnt really way much more as it sits, and then after ive pulled to molds and made fiberglass panels it should way even less, possibly less then stock if i can keep the hood light and find some area's to shed some weight, most of the stuff like the rear window wiper assemlby and antenna motor and assembly is already gone.

oh thats right. fiber glass... so yeah. it should be even lighter than current (one would think). I hope you finish it. lol. i want to see the end results. i've always liked wide body cars. but this one im on the edge about. 

I listen to people when i think they know what their talking about, not because their older, ive met plenty of guys in there 20s and 30s that know less about cars then me.

You missed the part where I said they have at least 15 years of experience.

Seriously just do your build post pics and fuck em all, quit crying on the web, its sad.