93 Eclipse gs Widebody

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the motor from the widebody I take it? Because that damn sure ain't a laser. Are you swapping the motor with the Turbo 6 bolt? Just remember to wire in that damn injector resistor box. And save the headache of running the one wire for boost reference and buy a GM maft.

Probably won't be running the turbo motor in this thing, not entirely sure I'll be running the turbo motor at all but we'll see, for now I'm picking up another non-turbo motor for dirt cheap and getting it going for dail driver duty, few of my families cars have broken down so looks like my brother's gonna have to start using my maroon eclipse.

• 4 weeks later...

none as of yet, I've been 200 miles from the car the past 3 weeks working on a foundation drilling rig, just getting back to it though, looking into buying an awd turbo car to be a donor for this thing, have quite a bit of money rolling in so this thing should be getting alot of attention.

none as of yet, I've been 200 miles from the car the past 3 weeks working on a foundation drilling rig, just getting back to it though, looking into buying an awd turbo car to be a donor for this thing, have quite a bit of money rolling in so this thing should be getting alot of attention.

thats the spirit.. throw more money at it!

• Like 1

Need gel coat to finish the body work, need the rear diff and subframe assembly to start on the awd conversion, after that I'm still gonna need a motor, money and time have been the only reason for delay really been needing to just throw money to get back to where I could work on it.

ummmmm..... build the donor car????, please dont murder a beautiful rare gsx for the sake of this project

The parts are gonna be coming off a car at the junkyard with the parts I need, cars at the junkyard can't be sold so I can only take part, not building another car either, to much sentimental attachment. Would of bought a donor car but the one I had my eyes on sold before I could get it. still waiting on that paycheck which is taking longer then it should. My computer is also down at the moment so won't be able to update this often

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...