93 Eclipse gs Widebody

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jalen shut the fuck up, all you do is talk and fuck up cars, people like you are a dime a dozen. If all your gonna do is talk shit get the fuck out cause this thread already has to much of that, leave the shit talking to people who actually know what there talking about.

• Like 9

Jalen shut the fuck up, all you do is talk and fuck up cars, people like you are a dime a dozen. If all your gonna do is talk shit get the fuck out cause this thread already has to much of that, leave the shit talking to people who actually know what there talking about.

People that start projects and then they absolutely never finish them and get caught up in life are actually substantially more common though.

Also being an asshole directly gets you zero points Synchro.

"shut the fuck up, all you do is talk and fuck up cars" come off like a twelve year old, not an adult man.

Don't care for the box flares either. Wide bodies look like MouMous for fat chicks.

-dress-funny-1313719913.jpg

I didn't have much good to say either a year ago but you kept at it in spite of all the BS comments. That alone  deserves recognition. Can't help thinking where you'd be with a Datsun and constructive criticism.

• Like 3

People that start projects and then they absolutely never finish them and get caught up in life are actually substantially more common though.

Also being an asshole directly gets you zero points Synchro.

"shut the fuck up, all you do is talk and fuck up cars" come off like a twelve year old, not an adult man.

Actually, did you see the number of likes he got for that? I think he got a few points...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

internet fixed! Hood is still a long ways from done but Its come along way and the frame is now fully bonded, Hks 272/272 cams I scored for a pretty good deal, still new in packaging. Magnus 2g street mani, I bought this simply becaus it was available for cheap, me and a friend are actually trying to replicate the manifold with a few alterations, the same friend is currently building me a ramhorn exhaust mani from scratch. I picked up a ported 1g head as well, I can't recall who ported it, but will find out. No pics of my blitz bov or Fmic, but there still being fitted anyway, found the gm maf laying at a junkyard and figured what the hell. Apexi SAFC came with a collection of other parts I bought. The awd stuff is not even close to being installed on my car yet, those pics are of another car I was working on and have decided not to finish. You guys may be interested to know the awd parts are currently installed on a 92 Hyundai excel, aka a mitsubishi precis. I have more pics but photobucket isn't uploading them at the moment. crappy phone pics, but I'm working with what I've got.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well its been a while, haven't been working on the car much, though thats all about too change. Picked up a gsx for practically free, car is in amazingly rough shape, but the motor looks properly built, b/s deleted, fp2 cams, 6bolt, wiseco pistons, mls hg, ported head, 2g exhaust mani, prolite flywheel, acl bearings, viscous lsd, and strut bars. This will more then likely serve as a donor for my widebody as far as drivetrain goes, I've already got awd subrames mocked up and on the widebody and most of the bolt holes for the awd stuff are still in the factory places, the mustache bar being the only exception. Will get pics of awd subframes going in the car as well as the solution for the mustache bar mounting problem. can't get pics of the widebody for a week since I'm out of town but here's some of the dirty gsx.