Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were in.

How about selling parts, how does that work?

We will have (if things go well) Jer's 2 door on the trailer and an empty bed.

As far as I know, they encourage people to bring stuff to sell, and there is no booth fee as far as I know.

My first "blue lake" there was that "Dat-o-Lantern" 320 rig there with a bunch of stuff for sale, that rig was loaded with stuff. Most guys selling anything just put a couple things in front of their rig with a price on them.

08082010796.jpg

I don't mind if you bring things to sell, just don't go overboard and bring a U-haul of parts and leave stuff behind. The official rules of the park are no vendors booths that is why I can not advertise it.. They have never said anything before,So if you guys a mellow, there is no problem. Have a safe and fun trip when you come down in August. Look forward to seeing you all.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy crap my old man actually posted on here, thats a rare thing indeed, he answered the question so i dont have to, sucks because i sent you a pm keeper lol.

And it is 5 bucks to get in, Show is free unless you want to register, 15 bucks to register, gets you registration, 1 meal ticket, 1 raffle ticket. You can also get just food tickets for you, wife, or kids, and raffle tickets. Hopefully the weather finally clears up by then since were still having this weird shit going on, and will see you all then, my hands will be full with another new lil one

• 2 weeks later...

if there are alot of people going down for this from Seattle are, maybe we should try to a caravan going. I love rolling down the freeway with a line of Datsuns in this case. I remember going to mini truck shows in the late 90s and we would have 20 + at times rolling it was fun....So if some people woild like to meet up and roll down in a group sound off, see what we can get planned

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

1 Their website says leave your pets at home

2 They have a BBQ their for 5 bucks if you don't register for the show, 15 if you register and includes bbq, I suppose you could bring your own