Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with the 5:30 am caravan in Renton. The one for slow Datsun pickups, we aren't going over 60 mph.

Where are you meeting at Dave? We are coming from N. Seattle we where going to meet at 530 but we might be able to meet earlier. I also like a nice mellow crusie down...I dont like to push my truck...She is very delicate!! lol!!!

Guest Rick-rat

Wife changed my morning plans, need to deliver some papers she needs, convieniently at Ocean shores. Will be leaving real early. I probably won't be at KK in the morning, but I will be at Blue Lake. don't wait for me. Should be able to meet you all in Chehalis though.

So everyone knows, I'm bringing a mini BBQ with me. I know there's suppose to be food available, but who knows how much, times it will be available, and honestly I will want to eat a lot. The show is 5hrs long so I will want food... I have he metabolism of a 13 year old coke head: super fast.

Anyway, I'm bringing a few burgers, DatWifey is bringing some dogs and chips(I think), so if you guess want to contribute items the. You're more than welcome to hang out around the BBQ and snag a meal.

It won't be like A2Lowws giant grill at TOSR but it should keep a few of us hungry.

• Like 1

Good to know for the future. My food is still free though... And I can eat whenever I want.

I really wish I had a sun shade though. I keep meaning to pick one up for shows, but I need have $100 to use just for shows. One of the days though.