Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

This is the BLUELAKE thread NOT "Ricer Sightings" Nice "lack of core support" Mod...........

232338-haters-gonna-hate-haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

fyi the upper core "support" is just a thin peice of metal thats glued on lol.

i thought we were cool after the last time we talked? did you get drunk and forget? no need for the trash talk man.

• Like 1
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

232338-haters-gonna-hate-haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

fyi the upper core "support" is just a thin peice of metal thats glued on lol.

i thought we were cool after the last time we talked? did you get drunk and forget? no need for the trash talk man.

We ARE It's called "A JOKE"????? Der Der!!!!!!!!! btw did you gets a tan YO?????

I loved Rotary510's ride... We were brothers from another mother... Same style, awesome applications, different models... It's a beautiful build right up my alley

5c20278f.jpg

Man, your ride is "killa", mean tire grilling machine.OUR ride... Similar thinking yet different worlds, until now. Thanks for the compliments, but they fit your car just as much if not more. Next year I'll be rocking the window tint, the carbon fiber bumpers, the rhino liner floor and hopefully carbon fiber hood and trunk. For now, I have a lawsuit to file and get the car into hiberantion mode right after the summer. Don;t forget to tell what issue of modified you will be in, I'll buy me a few issues :)

No flat. Lost only 2in of coolant. Made some IRL Ratsun friends. BBQd. Sold some parts. Bought some parts. Sunburned as fuck.

Glad to meet a bunch of new faces at the show: Skib, Keeper, Draynor, Laecon, Rustina...

Fuck shows without bringing any popup shade from now on. It's well worth the money. I've got some oics, but it's just the caravan and I'll post them tomorrow.

I took the Jackson highway too, better than sitting, then went through Shelton and missed the Lacey backup too. Was a good show. A little too hot for my liking

great to meet u today .....great to see everyone....hopefully noone got stanked out from my sticky rear brakes...fist time ever i got back and the rear wheels were covered in brake dust and the front were clean.,...

ok bananana i will be your scape goat.......

datwifey....there for a while on the way back no matter what speed i drove it was a 1/8 inch away from H...never expelled any water but drivng 3 miles an hour with the heat blaring was um less then ideal...fun times though

I took the Jackson highway too, better than sitting, then went through Shelton and missed the Lacey backup too. Was a good show. A little too hot for my liking

thats right were the freeway picked up pace and gave e false hope that i was gonna be back to 70....psyche...for the record it wasn't a accident i think most of the issues were the bottle neck where it goes from three lanes to two.,...our mini caravan got over about a mile early from the left lane while every other idiot and semi drove till the lane ended and tried to merge ... that and everyone entering the highway from the rest area ...i wish people would be more curtoues and not try and drive all the way to the end of the lane ends lane....i musta let in about 60 epople .... that's when i got left behind all this time while the rear brakes were melting to the drums...

Excuse you. That was a stock bullseye. Those are OG legit.

dont get me wrong it was a dope look..i double taked it everytime i walked by. wheres my dream car u took a pic of....funny you would know i am a big aston martin fan....thanks again for spurring me to set the bs aside and come... it was worth it.... sorry i had to dart i had a kids b day party at 5 that i showed up to sun burned, pissy and sweaty from head to toe...i was hollering at u when i was pulling out but apparently everyone else was named tristin too..( they all looked) to be fair u were in deep conversation with another gentleman...i have no horn so all i could do is make bird calls and holla tristin in my best smokers holla...

HOW I KNOW I AM A DATSUN GUY.... cause it was 90 out and i had the heat on high...

..oh and i dig rapping with bananan and his son landeau calrissien...i call him that after his dukes a hazard star blazer re entrance to the road when they waited for us after missing a light....i was waiting to see the kid weilding a light saber out the window through all the dust ...

.oh and i dig rapping with bananan and his son landeau calrissien...i call him that after his dukes a hazard star blazer re entrance to the road when they waited for us after missing a light....i was waiting to see the kid weilding a light saber out the window through all the dust ...

That was an epic two-lane, oncoming traffic, rock throwing burnout.

pics got a couple salutes....

tristins, right after i almost bump drafted him at 70 on i 5...when u got a l16 with a 5sp...its all about the runs...i felt like it was the daytona 500....i got on the high way at the rib eye... and held it wide open till portland...

DSC02376.jpg

phixius stealing my left hand signal as my daughter broke the indicator...

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

landeau...

DSC02383-1.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

fer the gooners..

DSC02391.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

DSC02442.jpg

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02447.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02469.jpg

fer the mini truckers...

DSC02468.jpg

jon 521...very nice to meet and talk with u bro...

DSC02464.jpg

SHIT U WERE RIGHT THAT WAS A PERFECT SALUTE I THOUGHT I MISSED IT...SHOULD PUT U WITH YOUR BRETHEREN UP TOP UNDER MY SALUTES TAB...

DSC02445.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02430.jpg

bad assery 101...mini trucking

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02429.jpg

DSC02429.jpg

grrr phixius...your in jon 521 shot.(sorry i jacked all your tools... thanks for helping me fix my shit though...)

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

• Like 1

Well, since your son towed my broken Datsun to the parking lot so I could fix it, and then called to give me a heads up about the I5 northbound parking lot and told me about jackson hwy to get around it. Ill let it slide. I seriously owe him one. Also I didn't get the name of the girl who gave me a jump after i got it all put back together. I felt Pretty humbled when I realized everyone was waiting on me.

Bastard.

yeah i had a kids b day party to be at 5....jen jumped u... errrr gave u a jump...dat wifey...i like how banana took credit for helping u get running... when i drove up he was arms crossed mid story v2.0.....lol... i kid...i also texted tristin while i was boiling trying to get phixius to pull forward so i could hide in the shade of the motorhome in the fastlane...told him... head south young man....its a log jam north...no wrecks just to many internet users for two lanes...

Most of our photos are from the cruise down. These are all that I could get uploaded through the shitty motel internet this AM

Girl's pants give you estrogen and make you look bitchy like the rest of us at 7am :lol:

IMG_0825.jpg

Qtip and his lady (I never even got her name :blush: )

IMG_0830.jpg

Poor dude had a blowout and was on the shoulder when we passed by, so we turned around to make sure he was all set before being on our merry little way. (BTW, I vote to be in QTip's caravan any time that he's going somewhere that we're all headed. He changed this guy's tire again shortly after this with his impact wrench and set of tools that he had in his car. He's far more prepared than we are!)

IMG_0834.jpg

GGzilla was rolling with this dude and his cute little NL. They caught up with us just as we re-entered the freeway with the dude who had the blowout.

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Look how much Nana's helping, Jon! :lol: I think right here he was telling us that they were leaving because we were late showing up..... even though we had been kind enough to stop for the dude with the blowout. Low and behold, his sorry ass was still right in this same spot when we came out from eating breakfast :sneaky:

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

I'm not sure if you're talking to yourself, or singing to whatever was in the earbuds, but I couldn't help but laugh at these

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

We'll probably have more to upload after work tonight.

Cuz i know you`ve seen it..

:rofl:

FAT510 took these cuz im stupid and forgot camera and phone . but he likes to be way up front so this is all he got and once at show it`s so easy to be overwhelmed by so many cars and trucks he didn`t get any there.

His mom would kick me in the nuts if she knew he was taking pictures it 70+ miles an hour.. :P

FAT510002-2.jpg

FAT510001-3.jpg

FAT510004-2.jpg

jon 521...very nice to meet and talk with u bro...

DSC02464.jpg

SHIT U WERE RIGHT THAT WAS A PERFECT SALUTE I THOUGHT I MISSED IT...SHOULD PUT U WITH YOUR BRETHEREN UP TOP UNDER MY SALUTES TAB...

NIce to meet you too man! I told you i got it in there haha!

heres a few i took, i didnt take a lot, too busy enjoying all the sick datsuns and cool people.

meeting up at home depot

IMG_20120812_100240.jpg

IMG_20120812_100310.jpg

rollin in

IMG_20120812_104004.jpg

IMG_20120812_104014.jpg

IMG_20120812_112803.jpg

IMG_20120812_112818.jpg

one of my favorite wagons there

IMG_20120812_131623.jpg

it was nice to finally put some names to some faces, and it was good to see the familiar ones too!

It was a great show lots of cool rides out there. Some some sweet 521s, like to do one of those up... Nice to see the variety of trucks...320s 521. 620s, 720, few D21s, even a Sunny pickup..... (yes I am truck guy) Met some people that never met in person, talk to people havent seen in awhile...over all good day.. Trip home sucked ass...but over all nice day....