Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boom this is my deadline,I'll be gooning by then or i will burn it down....hopefully the blue coupe will be far past road worthy by then... to be honest i hope i have some serious road time by august 12th....if noit i will be seriously dissapointed...see ya there

So, we both know that the goon isnt gonna make it to bluelake this year.... when you gonna burn it down?

So Burn it down. Burn it down babby, burn it burn it down...

Are you even planning to make it to Blue Lake at all now? I vaguely recall you saying that you'd at least trailer a Datto there....... and being as your 521 is being a bitch again, I feel it's safe to assume you're not currently planning on driving it.

i got like six straps so we can all hook up and share the savings.....my family does have a b day party sunday that im not welcome at....hmmmm lemme toss a few ideas out ...wait lemme get the datto running first ..shit i forgot .. i got no transportation.well as of this am its running... just not sure i trust it...

If you need some help with the 521 you have two options:

1. Stop pussy-footin' around with Jesus and do work.

2. Text me and I'll come down to help work on it... Then once we're done you and J can make out behind your shop.

But seriously... You should come to BL. It's a one day show, I'm sure you could muster up some gusto and get down there.

who's j?

the wagon aint getting finished by the weekend ... mr l20 by blue lake...the truck is feasable....frank, phixius suggested a six pack of coils...to go...shit if i drive close enough and had a long coil wire then... ah nahhhh

J = Jesus

The L20 isn't in only because I don't have all the measurements for the spacers. At least I'm still going though. I know the wag won't make it, but you could still roll in the truck. As a last resort I could pick you up and you could roll with me. I'm riding down stag as Connie has to work all day.

Once you meet me, you'll understand that the avatar suits me more than perfectly. :fu:

I'm with phixius.... that's a GREAT idea! Someone is a thinker!

And I am getting the feeling that this is going to end up being a real train by the end of the trip if you end up coming along with your 6 tow straps.

Now I really need to figure out where the hell our GoPros are in storage! This could be mildly entertaining....

Edit: how's the tank install going? You think both vehicles are going to make it down?

Tank is in and done.... since Sunday, along with a new Weber carb and thermostat. I've been having to drive it to work and back both days this week, and it's been great so far.

When you say both vehicles, are you referring to the 510 as well? If so, there's no way that will be going. We still don't even have it with us, and haven't had a chance to dial in the alignment since the install of the coilovers and need to get the exhaust welded up still with the new motor in there now. So, just the 521 on this trip. We're hoping to have the keys to our house within the next two weeks or so, so then we'll be able to get the 510 dialed in and maybe to a meet shortly after that.

I want everyone to know that I'm a little turned on by the fact that DatWifey wants to film this massive train that's going to happen. I hope more girls are involved... Otherwise Jen is going to be a busy girl.

as soon as she said train everything else became hearts and rainbows

LOL.... you may find yourself lumped into the girl pool with your cute little pants and all, so be careful how much shit you talk ;)

ok i lied this turned me on more than the train comment..love me a strong minded and not afraid to say the shit ...girl...

and tristin i didnt know who u wanted me to make out with my secretary is a j too... also a jen so i wasnt really sure who u wanted me to make out with ...maybe u meant myslef

J = Jesus

The L20 isn't in only because I don't have all the measurements for the spacers. At least I'm still going though. I know the wag won't make it, but you could still roll in the truck. As a last resort I could pick you up and you could roll with me. I'm riding down stag as Connie has to work all day.

oh i c u were the one looking lovingly into his eyes while sharing a moment at the l series on the floor... i think u are projecting on me that u wanna make out with him