Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

According to Google Maps, it's a 2.5hr drive from Tacoma and the show starts at 10. I'm all for being a bit early personally... Maybe meet at Krispie Kreme at 7am and depart at 715. That's should give us plenty of time with a little slack for traffic and such.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

decided not bring the BIG load of parts we usually bring but more selective parts at people request

How about a full set of rear half shaft bolts and nuts,,those weirdly short stock ones..And that chrome engine/trans plate you had a Canby ??

And event bump,,,, this is coming up surprisingly soon..

Do you have good condition vinyl roof trim for a 4dt? I'd love to pick that up along with that drivers-side bottom door trim we already talked about.

Show is coming up! The weather has been pretty nice in my area so I'm hoping it's nice down there... Can't wait for some BBQ and chilling action.

Question: is its a shady spot or is it mostly wide open? Trying to see if I should bring cover or not.

Bump

We also have some pea green 521 parts,(fenders hood, cab, bed) clean front bumper. and rear siding window

cactus green hmmm looking for a mint front clip but really only need front fenders?

tristin please tell me gold vynil...that would be so pimp

With all this crying about your gas tank with every meet/cruise/show that comes up, you'd think you'd just fix your shit so you can drive normally. If it helps any, I can bring along a 2gal can to help with the train from Tacoma.

I would, if we had a place to actually work on the truck...... and if I could find the pieces to the tank in the storage unit it's buried in, along with the rest of everything else we own. Fuck, if we had the time or place to work on anything it would be the 510 to get that shit rolling daily.

It's not as much an issue of needing any additional tanks, it's just that I need someone *brody* to swap the hose to the next 5-gallon tank when the other runs out so that I don't have to stop every 90 miles or so.

And who said I wanted to roll down in your guys' stupid train anyway? :fu:

• Like 1

With all this crying about your gas tank with every meet/cruise/show that comes up, you'd think you'd just fix your shit so you can drive normally. If it helps any, I can bring along a 2gal can to help with the train from Tacoma.

i already tried ... i offered mutliple gas tanks.....all not good enought to compete withthe red 5 gallon container