Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

I should have known it was be in a train... I did find that picture of Jens job in the Seattle basement :sneaky: I think with my plethora of mishaps with the car lately, I may do a good few days of maintance on her to make sure the car will make it down there safely. I wish I could fix my oil pan leak, but I dont have the resources right now to pull the engine to get to the pan. Luckily its a slow leak... Ill probably change the oil, possibly a coolant flush, and make sure Im not going to be rubbing with the extra weight Ill be bringing (chairs, BBQ, parts, etc.)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i already tried ... i offered mutliple gas tanks.....all not good enought to compete withthe red 5 gallon container

Haha, I hadn't anticipated we'd be taking the truck down to Oregon. I thought we'd be taking the 510 if we went at all..... until last night when plans changed. I just PM'd you about the spare tank you have.

And for the record, I never said that your shit wasn't good enough. In fact, I said I would talk to Brody about the B2200 tank for the EFI swap later.... I just said that I didn't think I needed the 521 tank, because I didn't need it at the time :fu:

I can meet any time since its Sunday. If it was Saturday I would probably have to drive alone since I wouldnt get off work until 730am and would still have an hour drive down to Tacoma to meet up. Im game for any time and Im sure were all going to meet at Krispie Kreme?

I thought some of you had already pretty much decided on 7ish at Krispy Kreme. You dudes better make up your minds, and let the rest of us know..... I'm not exactly looking forward to that early, but whatever, let us know and we'll be there. :yawn:

LOL.... I was just telling Brody yesterday how blown away I have been at how many damn women do that shit in their cars in the stop&go morning commutes into Seattle. I wonder how many show up at work looking like the Joker!

Well, I'll keep checking back to make sure that it's 7, but if I show up at 7 and you bastards aren't there..... we're going to have problems! :sneaky:

How about Ill text you if it changes...? 7 is early for me as well since I have to take a shower and get ready and then still drive an hour-ish south to KK. I also work graveyard so Im suppose to be sleeping the whole time I will be at BL.