Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

pics or u lie....they dont have a emoticon for what im doing at my desk...

and tristin... dont say its just skin i touched dongs before... that just doesnt sound good on any account...and after that theres no way i am riding a hour and half with u and your dong touching...

has a event thread ever been locked...wheres jalen he seems to bring the locks to every thread he visits...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky for me, there's no one else in here to see or hear my laughing. The blushing is long gone by now anyway....

And I'm pretty sure that there's a reason there isn't an emoticon for what you're doing....I don't even want to know :huh:

I'm pretty sure it's longer than an hour and a half with an L16 to get to Blue Lake. Sounds like you two will have an enjoyable dick-tickling ride.

Guest Rick-rat

Does anyone leaving from KK want to stop for breakfast? The Rib Eye in Chehalis has great food and lots of parking, Need to stop there to meet up with bananahamuck on the way down.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

maybe i'll have one of my fuck nut friends drive my 620 to blue lake, since its probably the coolest datsun in the pacific northwest.

woah...

Look what the ...

Datsun

dragged out...

:rofl: :thumbup:

Does anyone leaving from KK want to stop for breakfast? The Rib Eye in Chehalis has great food and lots of parking, Need to stop there to meet up with bananahamuck on the way down.

He left off that the Chehalis Ribeye has bacon pancakes.....

Say what ??

BACON pancakes !!

I'm glad I got on-line to check the date cause I thought it was the 18th or 19th of this month, I only have a few days to smooth out the low rpm ruff ruffs, or I'll be crashing the gate at 4000 rpms

. I wish I lived a little farther away so it might feel like I was driving somewhere to get to the park. Hope you all get there safe and if you see the guy with the RL411 who you haven't seen before say hi cause that would be me, Grant.

One last call for 510 parts, not planning to bring a load of them mostly request

loading the truck soon and leaving Sat morning

See ya all there

We will be in the Chevy truck, yep ya think with 20 + Datsun we would drive one, but they dont tow other Datsun that well