Bluelake show, the fun one day show.

danfiveten

oh i just remembered that one line crap to get in the park was ridonkulous.....i think in my brakes stunk out the line for the better part of a half hour while i melted ....

datwifey i was taking a pic of brody taking a pic.... and listening to a little barry manilow... i think your camera ate my pic though cause i cant find it anywhere...from the pic i see i will be mounting the bench seat straight to the floor...I look like i should be in the banana splits....u can almost tell how hot my rears are in this pic.....although not smoking yet...

actually u don't wanna know what i listen too....thank u again for the hook up....i am tryiing find a place for my robbed sticker to ride and let all of olympia know how i really feel...

jon 521 i agree that wagon made me chilled....it was pretty sweet...by the way i love the simplicity of your truck ... we should powdercoat your wheels def ftd

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i just remembered that one line crap to get in the park was ridonkulous.....i think in my brakes stunk out the line for the better part of a half hour while i melted ....

datwifey i was taking a pic of brody taking a pic.... and listening to a little barry manilow... i think your camera ate my pic though cause i cant find it anywhere...from the pic i see i will be mounting the bench seat straight to the floor...I look like i should be in the banana splits....u can almost tell how hot my rears are in this pic.....although not smoking yet...

actually u don't wanna know what i listen too....thank u again for the hook up....i am tryiing find a place for my robbed sticker to ride and let all of olympia know how i really feel...

Ha, I wondered about that. I saw you with your camera out as you passed us, and then didn't see any pics. I thought you just didn't want to show that you actually know us or something ;)

And I'm surprised that your seat isn't already mounted to the floor. I have to admit, I'm impressed with how well you fit into that little truck with your height! You actually don't look that tall in it until you hang your arm out the window and almost knuckle drag the pavement :lol:

did u like my left hand signals..... tell brody sorry i never introduced myself i didnt wanna but in while he was talking to banana....right as if me saying i know you would do anything for your already stellar stature inthe datsun community .. if anything thanks all of the crew for letting me roll down ....the seat haha yeah its not stock ... that one was in too good of shape....i put his one in after the fact from another truck and it was pre warn the fawk out....i am still lowering the seat though... once i get moving i usually suck down in the seat...fold left leg under right and settle in for the cruise...next year i will beable to drag my hand on the pavement...and hopefully be able to climb hills with out a maxed out floored run for a half mile before hand...next time i roll i will just pull to the shoulder and not make half the caravan fall behind while i try to maintain highway speed...

His mom would kick me in the nuts if she knew he was taking pictures it 70+ miles an hour.. :P

what would she say if she saw his dukes of thurston co. road way re entrance...dont think i dont see what hidden message your sending in that post too....i know theres more and other pics.....i was only in front of him for a minute before the grade over came my trucks power

one of my favorite wagons there

IMG_20120812_131623.jpg

Jon, it was rad finally meeting you yesterday! I'm hoping we'll be able to follow through on the radio deal within the next two or three months. And I'll do my best to look for the chrome backplate as well.

And yeah, this wagon was by far my favorite at the show. So damn clean. These shows are trouble. It just gets the mind going of all of the shit that we want to do with our current projects and then some.

Despite that drive back being fucking miserable last night, we had more than ample time for some hilarious and abstract conversations about modifications and fabrications that could be done to various Dattos. :rofl:

did u like my left hand signals..... tell brody sorry i never introduced myself i didnt wanna but in while he was talking to banana....right as if me saying i know you would do anything for your already stellar stature inthe datsun community .. if anything thanks all of the crew for letting me roll down ....the seat haha yeah its not stock ... that one was in too good of shape....i put his one in after the fact from another truck and it was pre warn the fawk out....i am still lowering the seat though... once i get moving i usually suck down in the seat...fold left leg under right and settle in for the cruise...next year i will beable to drag my hand on the pavement...and hopefully be able to climb hills with out a maxed out floored run for a half mile before hand...next time i roll i will just pull to the shoulder and not make half the caravan fall behind while i try to maintain highway speed...

Yeah, Brody thought that I was laughing at him falling asleep, but I was actually laughing at the Ratsun salute left turn signals you had going on. Is it only your left that you've having issues with? It seemed like your right signal actually worked intermittently.... but maybe that was just user-related.

I'm not telling Brody shit, you can apologize to him yourself.. ;) To be honest though, I'm sure he's not offended. It's often hard to get a word in edge-wise with him and others once they get talking. Once he gets going, he's a chatty Kathy.

Ha, I'm unsure of this stellar stature you speak of.

I figured there had to be something with your seat. Our springs are still pretty solid and bouncy.... I think it's almost a curse how decent our seat still is!

And, I'm actually glad that you guys weren't going much faster out of the gate from Ribeye. I had to get gas and was doing over 70 with my 4-speed to try to catch up. I was impressed with how well she handled it though. Drives like that give me faith in our work sometimes B)

Thanks man, I was so busy meeting and talking to everyone I forgot to take any pics. Oh well, looking forward to next year ;)

Joel

nice looking wagon..or sorry "goon" ....and I walked out of the house and forgot my camera all together....so I have to rely on others posting up pictures!!!

fuck i swear i took a pic of your goon.. i was gonna introdue my self but tristin had the floor so theres no stopping that...i will look but if u look thats u back there

DSC02420.jpg

damn it i know i have it cause your standing infront of your car...and slap nuts is there too in his skinny jeans

jon 521 i agree that wagon made me chilled....it was pretty sweet...by the way i love the simplicity of your truck ... we should powdercoat your wheels def ftd

thanks man! they are powdercoated :)

Jon, it was rad finally meeting you yesterday! I'm hoping we'll be able to follow through on the radio deal within the next two or three months. And I'll do my best to look for the chrome backplate as well.

ya im gad we could meet up! just let me know, im in no rush :)

Lol and once again no pictures of my wagoon at the show.

Lol the canby pics only had one picture of my car. And it wasn't the car, just a pic of my bald ass tire!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

so this isnt your dark blue wagon???? ;)

IMG_20120812_100240.jpg

IMG_20120812_100310.jpg

rollin in

IMG_20120812_104004.jpg

IMG_20120812_104014.jpg

Yeah way back their that's mine lol. No biggie. I'll be a background car anyway :)

Don't feel bad, our truck is typically a background car too. But you know, not everyone can be the star of the show. Honestly though, that's one reason that I love going to these shows and meet ups. They offer so much inspiration and so many great ideas for our projects in the future. :thumbup:

I also just have to leave this close-up of grumpy-pants Twistin here for my own amusement..... and hopefully others' as well. :D

Twistin.jpg

Here's the original pic cleaned up a little.

IMG_0825-2.jpg

So where was your BBQ set up, man? I had some awesome fish that needed to get grilled.. ended up giving it to my brother in Portland because it thawed.

Tristin failed to mention that he didn't start grilling until almost 2. I'm pretty sure that you had either already left, or left just as it was getting started. I remember seeing you pull out just around that time, and recalled you mentioning Tuna and being a little bummed that we missed out on that.

That's a true statement. I did start grilling late... No one wanted to eat until Jen and I almost died in the sun so we said fuck it and hit the shade to eat. Best choice of the day.

I have a plan to make meeting up easier for future shows. Now just make it happen; more details to follow.

It didn't help that the breakfast at the Ribeye was a fucking gut-bomb. I felt sick after we left that place! I didn't really care too much about eating as much as the fact that we had brought so much damn food and were about to turn around and take it all back home again...... which Brody and I ended up doing anyway. Just this evening Brody recommended that every meal that we eat this week has to have hotdogs in it..... after we had just discussed making ravioli for dinner. Mmmmmm, ravioli with hotdogs! :sick:

Damn. Yeah, I took off outta there around 1:30. I was getting jealous of all the raffle prizes Morrisun was winning :P

But seriously, I worked a 6 day week, and was looking forward to the hellacious week ahead of me. I woulda stuck around, but I knew I needed to lay out on my couch for a couple hours of rest before the punishment resumed. Missed meeting you Tristin, woulda enjoyed hangin' with the rest of you guys longer. Look at the bright side, Canby is right around the corner... :unsure:

Is that something your daughter told you? or did you tell her that?

I am a hotdog snob, so I only buy Hebrew Nationals or Nathan's, which are chalk full of garlic, so it kind of narrows down the other foods it goes well with. Now mac & cheese and hotdogs.... hells yeah!! :w00t: