• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT here ...

http://blacksheepauto.com/forum2/index.php

it`s pretty slow but very welcoming

Nice plug :D

Ratsun is my favorite place on the internet. The BSA and pirate4x4, nw-wheelers I check from time to time an rccrawlers...

Few others I don't check regularly, but the first 3 I check every day...ratsun I'm on all day long and most nights :lol:

As for other cars...besides 3 620's there's the Xterra, G35 coupe, Jeep CJ5, Wagoneer, 56 Chevy 210 wagon...and.. the 67 stout in my storage unit. Parking is a problem :rofl:

2eDeYe' date='16 February 2012 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1329405797' post='636219']

Ratsun is my favorite place on the internet.

Few others I don't check regularly, but the first 3 I check every day...ratsun I'm on all day long and most nights :lol:

Same here. If not for Ratsun I'd be pathetic. Thanks for the group support.

I dont own any non datsuns :rofl:

I never thought of it that way. (my wife owns the Sundance and the 620)

It seems like the only website I visit anymore is Ratsun. I used to have pretty diverse tastes.

I occasionally go back to Alfabb.com to check on the car that I sold to buy my 510, 1958 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce Confortevole.

DSCN3805.JPG

Sold it for $16k, which you wouldn't believe if you saw it, this exact same condition. That's me in the background.

My other cars:

minivan #1 = Man-e-van

minivan #2 = swagger wagon

ohmy.gif

Let me fix your parking problem!

rolleyes.gif

Ive searched ages for a 67 stout....

unsure.gif

Sorry, I had to finnagle that from my buddies collection of 4. He now has 2 as he sold one (Took forever to find a serious buyer) and I got one (that I am keeping and building)

Same here. If not for Ratsun I'd be pathetic. Thanks for the group support.

Hi, I'm ]2eDeYe and I am a Ratsunaholic. :lol:

Joined my first "forum" in 2001...a hyundai board. I'm a platnium certifed tech for it. So besides 2 510/datsun forums I'm a active member of like 6 hyundai forums....11 yrs working on those cars.

But I spend more time here. I mean...I'm pooping right now posting this.

Dude that's more info than we need. :wacko:

Ratsun is the only forum I belong to, I have checked out other forums, but lets face it, they are at best, user unfriendly, they have shit popping up, one I almost had to shut down the computer to get out of.

My mini

100_0054.jpg

I can't beleave this is all I have of this one, sorry, no wheels, 1953 MGTD.

DSCN0413.jpg

My 1947 chevy truck.

100_0017.jpg

Everything else is a datsun, the newest datsun is 1980 720 diesel.

I joined a mercedes forum back when I had my w126. They were very nice and kind, helped me diagnose my fuel pump relay, which also let my car drive home. Just not that active.

Also on the Whoretex, You will get answers if you ask in a nice manner, but you mean nothing there as there are 56146432134 members. Loads of information, many threads of FAQs and other things I wish we had, but there is a reason it is called the Whoretex.

Ratsun, well I dont think I need to join in on the circle jerking... :lol:

lets see......

here of course...

bimmerforums

vwvortex (cracktex aka asshole central)

northwest nissans (assholes too)

nico

9C1.net (caprice forums)

GM longroof

grandmarq.net (grand marquis forums)

northwest wheelers (jeep stuff)

rightwheel drive.com (drifter forum.... got my Bimmer there though.)

and many more but i prefer bimmer forums and here.

my '64 Fairlane and I in 1988.

flane1988.jpg

my Fairlane as it sat from June of '10 until November of '11.

flane30jan11.JPG

I tore it down for a front end rebuild right about the time I discovered my wife (now ex) of 22 years was a ho. divorce followed, then months of booze and assorted skanks, followed by dating my ex-wife's ex-BFF of 25 years, followed by marrying the ex's ex-BFF, etc......

I finally got it back on the road last November.

flanenov11.jpg

the white 14 inch rims and poverty caps probably won't be around too long.

I got a set of 1965 Galaxie LTD 15 inch caps (below) and rims I'm going to throw on it.

ca73_1_6465_1.JPG

the 1962-65 Fairlanes are so notorious for rusting out where the core support meets the passenger frame rail that a company called Crites makes a repair piece just for them. I bought the piece (like $180, shipped) and you can see it laying on the floor. it's in gray primer.

flanerepair2.jpg

the person in the pic is a Haliburton welder who did all the metal work on my Ford. she's my (new) wife.

I visit ratsun on a daily basis, even though I don't post much anymore. Always entertaining, if I need a laugh I just visit the Insomniacs thread.

The other forums I'm on...

VWvortex every once in a while. Can't stand the ego's anymore.

Letterville I'll check every couple of days. Those guys are old and slow (Sign Painters and Pinstripers). Monk knows what I'm talking about.

Toyota Mini's even though its a bunch of kids. Who the hell is teaching the youth of America about cars anymore? Someone asked if he could camber the rear wheels on his truck and NO ONE FLAMED HIM..... what the fuck.

Simply Clean.... pretty much dead unless you live in Florida and love pink civics and s2000's with shocker stickers.

H.A.M.B. I'll go to rarely, cool forum though.

And I think I have a membership on some YUGO forum or something... ;)

Ratsun is the only forum I belong to, I have checked out other forums, but lets face it, they are at best, user unfriendly, they have shit popping up, one I almost had to shut down the computer to get out of.

I take pride in that quote. You wouldn't believe how many people try and talk me and Thom into adding google banners and adds. FUCK THAT!! It must be from my punk rock days, I've always hate Edward Bernay's influence on our society. I want a Datsun forum, not Googles interpretation of what I NEED to buy flashing on my screen.... I love that fact that there isn't one add. It makes me happy every time I think about it or go to basically anywhere else on the internet. Although I do want to start a "store" but only for Ratsun members. I've come to realize quite a few guys build and sell stuff, which I personally think it would be cool to be able to go to one place to see it all. If someone wants to sell a product on it doesn't have an active Ratsun account that contributes to the collective they can't advertise there products period. It's just an idea right now.

I to visit a few different forums. Ratsun is my favorite. I like how most Ratsun projects start out with a beater car, a giant pile of beat down parts and an idea. Unlike other forums where it starts with 50 pictures of flashy parts that they saw someone else buy so they are following suit. Gets kinda old. I like originality and imagination. I sure see a lot of it here. Not saying I would personally do any of it to my car... :) hehe I enjoy watching others follow there crazy plans!!!!

• Like 2