Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC05013.jpg

wow! i swear i just saw this truck in downtown Port Orchard, WA last weekend. my son and i were walkin down the street and he was the one that brought it to my attention. if you weren't up in Washington last weekend then i swear you have a twin truck runnin around up here! had the same nissan rims and lo-pro tires. nice lil truck!! :)

wow! i swear i just saw this truck in downtown Port Orchard, WA last weekend. my son and i were walkin down the street and he was the one that brought it to my attention. if you weren't up in Washington last weekend then i swear you have a twin truck runnin around up here! had the same nissan rims and lo-pro tires. nice lil truck!! :)

OneFreakyMF - It was probably my twin as I am down here in SoCal. However, now you can better tell the difference between the two of us. Thanks for the compliment:thumbup:

DSC05042.jpg

DSC05041.jpg

DSC05043.jpg

2eDeYe;198531'']Got 4 more of those? :D

I can make 4 more if you want a set... It is made from a very thin sheet of clear Mylar. All you would need to do is apply adhesive to the back (if you are sticking it to something like a center cap) or to the front (if you want to apply it to the inside of your window)...

I had an 81 720 KC back in 06. I just bought it back today after three years.

It started out like this:

IM001327-1.jpg?t=1251591879

IM001326-1.jpg?t=1251591912

Hard to believe that was a one owner truck with 77K on it. At least whoever got it after me didn't drive it much, it's only up to 79K.

I got it to this before I traded it for a 72 510:

IM001477.jpg?t=1251591973

Doesn't look much different today, other than being covered in moldy shit:

100_0299.jpg?t=1251591772

100_0300.jpg?t=1251591830

I'm going to shoot it satin black so I don't have to look at all the rust for a little while.

Here are some pictures of my truck. It's an '86 720, my dad was the original owner, and now it's mine and I'm doing some work on it for a project in high school.

It's got an inch and a half of body lift because the dealership sold my dad wheels that were too big and told him that they'd fit. He's an engineer so at work he machined the lift blocks. Other than that, it's pretty much stock right now.

The truck as of a few weeks ago:

mytruck.jpg

Engine is a totally stock Z24 right now. I've got a Weber on the Christmas wish list:

Ratsun3.jpg

Random working shot:

Ratsun7.jpg

Bed was rusty, but I cleaned it and sprayed a liner myself. It needs one more coat:

bed4.jpg

Me being OCD about making the wheels clean the other night:

cleaning2.jpg

And yeah, that's about it. :)