Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those look like they are ready to race:eek:

Thanks for the compliment Impala_631. BTW, I LOVE your 520? and all the work you have put into it, FANTASTIC!!!!... Out of curiosity, how far out from Princeton, IN are you? We have an assembly plant there that I show up to every now and again... maybe one of these days we can hook up? =)

i dont know what it is about them, but i love the datsun longbeds.

I got one and I'm tellin' ya, the extra length is bonus in my business...the extension ladders would teeter off the end of a regular 620 bed, and I'd have to make more trips to the dump/transfer center and all that...a longbed king cab with a five-speed would be REAL NICE, although the extra room behind the seats would fill up with trash pretty quick - being fully aware of long periods between getting rid of all the clutter between the two KC's I already have.

How long is a longbed over the length of a standard anyway?

Edited by mellotrongirl
  • 2 weeks later...

i would take more pics but iv hit a wall on working on the truck,waiting for new seatbelts so i can put the bench back in, im trying to make new door panels out of sheet metal, but i cant start till i get all my handles and window rollers to know how i want to work around them.

I've seen worse.

Welcome to ratsun, please put your location in your profile. :)

just looked at your build and i think we might have to argue about who has it worse:D cuz appearantly your engine was salvagable...... mine wasnt otherwise i think were about a dead heat on the rust:unsure:

im thinkin full frame and vg anyway........if i had the money or skills:p

just looked at your build and i think we might have to argue about who has it worse:D cuz appearantly your engine was salvagable...... mine wasnt otherwise i think were about a dead heat on the rust:unsure:

im thinkin full frame and vg anyway........if i had the money or skills:p

Dude i love those pics. Your avatar photo with the name 1sad521 is just so classic. I just want hug it and tell it it will be ok, it is safe now. It is on Ratsun, it is home. Poor thing.:)

Dude i love those pics. Your avatar photo with the name 1sad521 is just so classic. I just want hug it and tell it it will be ok, it is safe now. It is on Ratsun, it is home. Poor thing.:)

well thanks for the welcome home:p your welcome to come all the way down here to give all the hugs you want.....from lookin at your build ill let you do whatever you want to it:blink: i hope it'll be ok once i get some time saved up and some money on my hands.....or..... well... you know