pic of your truck

Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I ever posted to this thread before.... Here's some pics of my 74 620... It's a daily driver / project.

truckmay09001.jpg

truckmay09002.jpg

truckmay09003.jpg

truckmay09005.jpg

truckmay09007.jpg

truckmay09008.jpg

truckmay09009.jpg

truckmay09010.jpg

truckmay09011.jpg

I would like to hang out with some people in the Portland / Vancouver area who know how to work on these things... I'm still a newbie... Let me know!

Pictures of my L320

I've been a member here for a while now and just realized I have never added a picture of my truck in this thread. I think there are a couple old pictures of it on this site some where, but I thought I would ad a couple current pictures. Its a 1965, I restored it around 15 years ago. Even has the original paint!

Dale - AZ_L320

IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3857.JPG

Pictures of my L320

I've been a member here for a while now and just realized I have never added a picture of my truck in this thread. I think there are a couple old pictures of it on this site some where, but I thought I would ad a couple current pictures. Its a 1965, I restored it around 15 years ago. Even has the original paint!

Dale - AZ_L320

IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3857.JPG

That truck is a doll :lol:

Here are a couple pics of my projects...

First is my 73 reg cab... I scored this truck for 300 buck minus motor and tranny:

l_a6f5f61b1af04be8b7a57e87db7b4aac.jpg

My plans for this truck are to bag and bodydrop with black steel wheel and fat whites... It will be a large bodydrop... I want to take it almost to the door...

2nd is my 76 KC... I paid to much for this one... It was in alot worse shape then I first thought

l_804bdf9c04f546bbbd7291c42d9cbde5.jpg

Im honestly no sure what Im gonna do with this truck... Im thinking about building a dailly out of it using a small block... Time will tell

And last is my 95 Hardbody... Layin frame on 20" Slides...

l_11837e6ed1c0459d9c30d1fc556173b9.jpg

l_cb14b5cceca74d418976e228dd2a4172.jpg

l_447f1b706e6248b4b30fdddb5f5b9373.jpg

This truck still needs to be bodyworked and panted... I want to full fiberglass the interior and paint it to match the exterior... Might bodydrop it one of these days....

This is the day my Dad brought home his 1971 PL521 fresh off the dealer lot. It had 76 miles on it because their was a strike at the U.S. docks and the truck was off loaded in Ensenada and driven to San Diego. All the radio presets were Mexican!

Pics are from august 1971

RobleeDatsunLeft8-71.jpg

RobleeDatsunRight8-71.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is the day my Dad brought home his 1971 PL521 fresh off the dealer lot. It had 76 miles on it because their was a strike at the U.S. docks and the truck was off loaded in Ensenada and driven to San Diego. All the radio presets were Mexican!

Pics are from august 1971

RobleeDatsunLeft8-71.jpg

RobleeDatsunRight8-71.jpg

Awesome truck and awesome story, got to love it man.

Well I am just about done with cleaning up the truck, so I thought I would post a couple of pictures here, I just installed the west coast mirrors that I got today.

100_6703Medium.jpg

100_6705Medium.jpg

Are you play a trick on us :rolleyes: naw I am kidding, that thing turned out great. Love the look man.

Driver's side has 2 mirrors? lol. You'll be able to see everything and then some!

I will in the future, but the little round mirror does not have a mirror in it, it is just the frame. The mirror coating disintegrated and was laying on the bottom of the casing, so I removed the glass, and it broke.. Sooooo.. instead of having two bolt holes in the door I put the mirror housing back on.. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Superbowl Sunday Update:

Got my Z mirrors, refurbished bumper, and some dice on and a fresh powerwash and soap to get any salt tor grime off the underbody. I know the stuff looks a little crooked, but I like it that way. Since my last picture I have cranked the torsion bars up, but I need to reindex them. That, a brake adjustment, and valve adjustment w/ new plugs and wires and oil change is next.

297.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg