Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So watching some tv this weekend on msnbc was a documentary on Jonestown.......and the cult suicide... in the re-enactment they drove to the house in one shot in a sweet rhd 4dr. baby blue 510....anyone else see this or am I the only one out there watching Docu...about mass suicide....:eek:

There was a visitor at my shop. The guy borrowed the truck and didn't know anything about it. Really pretty clean for a work truck. Not even the paint in the bed was scratched. There were a couple little rust bubbles in the bottom back corner of the doors. Typical where the window squegees leak and the drain holes in the bottom of the door are clogged up. Other than that it was a nice diesel 720.

P1010737.jpg

P1010739.jpg

Another nice 720 DD that is parked across from the shop every day.

P1010742.jpg[/img]

Another Diesel 720 on SE 7th in PDX. I haven't seen a diesel in years and now two in a week. Pretty beat but pretty Ratsun too.

P1010744.jpg

A 620 long bed that was in great shape. I barely got the camera out of my brief case and got the shot off when the light changed. This was on SW Naito Parkway by the Portland Saturday Market.

P1010749.jpg

A very clean 620 work truck. This guy is a vendor at the Saturday market. I will have to talk to him next time I sell there.

P1010745.jpg

P1010746.jpg

There is a light blue 510 (with white wheels) at the Star Lake Inn right now! :)

I had no camera with me but the car does have a Ratsun sticker on the back.

Heh, you might have just busted a dude for getting a little 'strange' on the side!:lol::lol:

I just got back from a week the Ritz in Naples FL, jesus what a daily car show lol. Not even going to bother posting pics, we all know what Bentley's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, amg's look like. Don't think though I ever saw so many together not part of some show or function lol, was impressive and depressing at the same time.