• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image-86.jpg

image-85.jpg

My brother and I drove up to Redding CA to buy this about 4 years ago. Unfortunately we couldn't meet on the price, so I passed. About a year ago I saw the doors on Ebay, so I'm not sure what happened to the truck. It was a '78 with a 5 speed and a factory tach. I thought the wheels with the hearts were unique.

• Like 1

image-86.jpg

image-85.jpg

My brother and I drove up to Redding CA to buy this about 4 years ago. Unfortunately we couldn't meet on the price, so I passed. About a year ago I saw the doors on Ebay, so I'm not sure what happened to the truck. It was a '78 with a 5 speed and a factory tach. I thought the wheels with the hearts were unique.

I Believe it was totaled, I remember seeing it around a few times.

• Like 1

5055951457_0231569469_b.jpg

That thing is super clean wow I used to see a few dimes a green and white sedan dude worked at Dutch bros, and a white wagon older guy drove it met him once and he actually did a homemade paint job with a paint roller lol he looked great from a distance up close you could see the imperfections.