Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait wait wait wait...i thought he only had a wagon. Hes got a 4 door, a 521, a 610 wagon!!!!!!  Loren Oliver would love to score that wagon for the sheet metal.

I have to ask first the owner is older guy and knows my buddy I just barely got to see this place and it's full of cars, I was told help me sell the wagon he threw that crazy number all I said was honestly I doubt anyone will pay high price for a car they don't know the condition of. I suggested my buddy to convince the owner to pull some of the cars out and clean them up a little and see there condition.

Is ththa4 door any good? I'm kinda wanting one

I think it's probably one of the better ones, older guy said it has a L18 swap from a 620, 5 speed swap used to be automatic the owner said it used to smoke this older Audi and muscle cars back in the day, I will say my buddy was eyeing that one pretty hard though.

Are any of those for sale??

I have to most certainly wait till my buddy gets back to me, this place is a good half hour drive way out of town and my buddy works at a shop close to it I'm waiting to hear back as he doesn't want to overwhelm the owner. I'll let you know though!

• Like 1

I think it's probably one of the better ones, older guy said it has a L18 swap from a 620, 5 speed swap used to be automatic the owner said it used to smoke this older Audi and muscle cars back in the day, I will say my buddy was eyeing that one pretty hard though.

dude it doesn't look too bad from the pictures, I hate that I'm not local to this because I would seriously consider buying it myself. Shit I'll still consider if the price is right

dude it doesn't look too bad from the pictures, I hate that I'm not local to this because I would seriously consider buying it myself. Shit I'll still consider if the price is right

No doubt I'd be on it too I'm just scared to hear a crazy number the owner of is a hoarder has a ton of cars just rusting away. My buddy just said it might be a couple weeks till he has time to pull them out I need to go back and look if the owner lets us.

Fucking hoarders. Though I'm probably going to get like that as I get older

I know they always have some cool shit!

Haha, agreed. There is a guy about two towns over from me that has about a 1.5 mile long 50 yard wide peninsula in the middle of a dry artificial lake that is covered in vehicles. Last time I checked he had like 3 b210's (or 210's, can't remember) a 720 or two, and at least one z, along with tons of other vehicles.