Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also saw a really nice white 520/521 on my way to work this morning turning left from Alderwood Mall Parkway onto 196th.

--carter

About damn time you spotted me!  I've seen you numerous times (more often around the Speedway, but a couple times there on 196th) over the past year or so while on my way to work.  Your coupe is a little harder to miss I guess ;) 

surfing youtube and found this nice Datsun early '70s 510 wagon in a video about a squirrel that a guy raised from a baby.

Apparently it's in Portland, where there are so many of these things you can't spit without getting one wet. 

29 seconds in:

• Like 3

Hmm. I remember a really clear shot of the pillar badge, and I could have *sworn* it said 610, which is why I made note of it.

Well, for what it's worth there is a badge there that should say "DATSUN B210" that looks very similar to the 610 badge. But all the 610s had their badge down by the tail light. 

5484529633_3df47bc739_z.jpg

And North America may have been the only market where they were even badged as a "610"?

Note location of B210 badge:

kobayashi-tire-wheel-nissan-sunny-b210-s