Sightings

It's kinda weird that they are both up on top of those concrete barriers,,,,,,, almost like they are being kept away from someone............................................ Or some,,,,,,,,,,, thing.

Yeah I thought that was weird too. Or like they're up there on display. These are my Datsuns and you have to watch as I let them rot.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is interested i can go ask if those are for sale.

Ugh! I know! I hate people who let them rot. Either fix them or give them to somebody who will but don't just leave them sit until they become one with the earth again.

It is sad how that happens. It's how i got my 510 and Ive also been trying to buy a 410 for 2 years thats been sitting behind a barn in some bushes. He eventually stopped answering the phone. lol

• Like 1

Self-delusion is a powerful drug...

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I'll fix it up some day..."

I've heard that too. I want to smack them.

If anyone is interested i can go ask if those are for sale.

It is sad how that happens. It's how i got my 510 and Ive also been trying to buy a 410 for 2 years thats been sitting behind a barn in some bushes. He eventually stopped answering the phone. lol

Time to use a phone with a different number so he won't recognize it on his call ID  :)

• Like 1

Pics or it didn't happen, right?

I thought you were talking about the wagons in Shelton out in that field.. They must be brothers ,, cuz that guy quit answering his cell phone when my buddy calls ,, just like your guy. :rofl: Although the wagons are waaaaay closer to seeing the "upper room" that that car you found there. You owe it to yourself to keep on top of that gem.

For sale?

Amazing!

It's a long story whether or not it is. It goes back and forth. Probably will just rot there.

I thought you were talking about the wagons in Shelton out in that field.. They must be brothers ,, cuz that guy quit answering his cell phone when my buddy calls ,, just like your guy. :rofl: Although the wagons are waaaaay closer to seeing the "upper room" that that car you found there. You owe it to yourself to keep on top of that gem.

I haven't seen the wagons in Shelton, but that does suck. It gets pretty frustrating trying to get a hold of him. The body on the one i put up is good, but that rear window has been rolled down for the better part of ten years so the floor pans are most likely gone. At least what use to be carpet is holding it in place for now.

Saw this weeks ago and thought I posted it but I didn't...

IMG_20140922_104009_zpsymskyn9n.jpg

Anyway fast forward to today, I'm changing trash bags out in the structure and I hear a car coming up screaming and what do you know it's this guy. So me being a "Datsun Stalker" (named by my wife and oldest daughter) I chase him down and talk cars for a second, he just got the car this yr and has a 280zx motor with dual su's. Plans on getting triple side drafts in the future, exchanged numbers and will try and have him come out to a meet out here and maybe join Ratsun :sneaky:

• Like 3