Sightings

today driving north on 82nd, intersection may have been glisan? got a honk and wave from a

satin/flat black 510 wagon.... looked like black wheels w/ polished lips but i didnt get a good look... only caught a glimpse

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this pull out a block ahead of me and at first thought it was an early Z. Once I got closer I realized it wasn't a z car but still cool.

I haven't seen a Sonett in a long time, especially in this good of condition.

SonettIII.jpg

Dale - AZ

saw this Z in our parking lot at work on base today. dunno who owns it.... ill find out eventually

IMG_1094.jpg

saw a silver 620 on my way home today in my 620. i waived and got a weird look. it was headed north on yelm highway in mckenna towards the base.. two datsuns in one day.. lucky me

in olympia downtown...

2aac1f9f.jpg

in redmond under neath the 520 ...

3a85b8f5.jpg

two blocks from my house... i want the steering wheel... it showed up hasn'tmoved since...rally 510

64f1c763.jpg

76a3ab6e.jpg

maximum clearnace..

6bf5e55f.jpg

NOT SURE WHAT THE HOSE IS AND THE TRUNK LATCHES LOOK CIRCA WNNEBAGO...JUDGING BY TIRES , STANCE AND TRIMMAGE I SAY ITS OLYMPUS RALLY TIME ( ITS NOT THOUGH) opps0e211a18.jpg

this passed me coming back from napavine just about crashed trying to get my phone off the charger...pinned the throttle over a mile to catch up....then he ended up getting

off in tumwater and turning down little rock rd...

e34e0552.jpg

6a6fbcf4.jpg

How you know you drive a Ratsun? When the car you're pulling parts from in the junkyard is in better shape than the one you drove there. :rofl:

:rofl:

Few I've seen lately :)

Picture112.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Girl wants way too much for this one...

Picture099.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

This one was nice :cool:

Picture109.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Anybody in the Seattle area that's on here have purplish dark blue 1973? 610 coupe with a wide white strip down the middle? Sorry I wasn't quick enough with the phone for a pic. I saw it on Bellevue Way getting on I-90 at 5:30pm last night.

Hey Guys. im new here. I just bought a 1964 Pickup from original owner. Been following some threads for the last few days and this is definately the place for me regarding information. Any ideas where i go from here regarding changing the front brake setup to disc? The vehicle is in great condition and I would like to restore it to its former glory but the brakes need attention. Any help would be great

Hey Guys. im new here. I just bought a 1964 Pickup from original owner. Been following some threads for the last few days and this is definately the place for me regarding information. Any ideas where i go from here regarding changing the front brake setup to disc? The vehicle is in great condition and I would like to restore it to its former glory but the brakes need attention. Any help would be great

You posting on the wrong thread but make a thread and introduce yourself and show some pics of your ride. Either way welcome aboard!

Welcome to Ratsun, as mentioned, this is the sightings section, perhaps you can start a thread in the "320 section" in "trucks", do you have any photos of your truck?

We like photos, a LOT. :lol:

Disc brakes are out there, but you need to ask in your thread, or perhaps the brakes section. :rolleyes:

Saw a 1200 last week up here on the island. Looks local but I've never seen it before. There was a local guy who contacted me a while back doing an engine swap and had an A motor and parts to get rid of. This one was blue but with gray? primer dotted all over the back.

Just saw my old silver 1200 on Corn Pass & Quatama. Looks like he raised the back up a bit and put the bumpers back on. Couldn't catch up to get a better look or an oic. Didn't sound like he's given up the A-power yet either :thumbup: .