Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

clean 79 620 w/ 52,000 original miles, no cracks in dash and had Drive a Datsun license frames, front & back. Body is super straight, beauty rings and caps. That canopy is weird but neat looking design.

IMG_1533-2.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

I was just telling the wife about this truck the other day, and how i still regret selling her, and havent seen her for years. ANd this morning in beaverton i see her. God i miss this truck, i wish i wouldnt of had to sell it.

IMAG0868-1.jpg

This is a better pic back when i owned her. Not so blurry.

IMG_0318.jpg

Yesterday was a really nice day, good or better 'n any day last summer. This time last year we were nearly under water. The river is still pretty high now. I was walking across the Morrison Bridge and sail boat with a tall mast sent all the bridges up just as I got to the crossing gate. The traffic stops, I look over and lo and behold, this tasty morsel had come to rest. I would so love to get this thing sideways at PIR... dream on...

ZCar1.jpg

I hope this guy burns gas and rubber in this thing and has fun.

ZCar2.jpg

Thunder Hill Raceway Park... get air over the Cyclone...

ZCar3.jpg

Redline in top gear coming over the top of Turn One at Laguna... grabbing on the wheel so you can hold your foot to the floor...

ZCar4.jpg

I heard that Infineon is going to change it's name to Sonoma Raceway or something... it was and always will be Sears Point... charging down out of the Carousel on the rev limiter and trying to get grip as you fly up the little straight there, using as much run out room as you can and not be in the marbles...

ZCar5.jpg

You know what I'm sayin'