'73 1200 Coupe Project, aka Timmy

most of the 1200 Sedan pictures that I see do not have the grille emblem. Maybe that is because only a handful exist that are actually available.

Or everyone took them off and tossed them.   ^_^

Either way, I like it without, so I'll stay that way for now. I haven't heard you say you're giving it up yet, so it's kind of a moot point.   B)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used 2013 Hyundai Genesis rear springs

I hate to be pedantic but... aw hell, who am I kidding?  I love to be pedantic!  

Anyhoo, those are actually 2012 Hyundai Genesis springs.

Can you finish this already? This is the longest, most drawn out finish ever. It's like your teasing us now.....

Said me to the car.  :rofl:

As I see it, the problem is this. In the past, me (and damn near everyone else I know) get's it running and on the road first, then finishes all the little details after

I keep getting distracted by the details...   :blush:

• Like 1

so close though!!

You're preaching to the choir, boss...   :yawn:

I got rid of both of my 510 wagons, and the Roadster is back burner, so this should pick up some steam and be done within the next 2-3 months if all goes smoothly.   :thumbup:

Fuel cell will be here Monday, should have it in and plumbed within the next two weeks. Then a couple more weeks to install the rear brake lines and muffler. Then it's down to installing the gauges and we should be ready to fire it up.

Yea that is beautiful, I've had a thing for 2 door wagons since my second car, right after high school was a 57 Chevy with a 350hp 327, 4 speed, and 4.11s. It looked pretty stock on the outside, my first sleeper, I had a lot of fun in that car! :thumbup: